thodi bahot 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
thodi bahot 😆
I was listening to 'Dewaangi Deewangi' song and imagining KSG there...😛
thodi bahot 😆
I shower my responsibilities on my own brother and younger cousins... You know what I mean...😈😂😁😁😁😎
yes, i am also a bit bossy 😆Originally posted by: MISTInew
I shower my responsibilities on my own brother and younger cousins... You know what I mean...😈😂😁😁😁😎
yes, i am also a bit bossy 😆
🤣...*High-Five*
high- five 😆Originally posted by: MISTInew
🤣...*High-Five*
high- five 😆
😆❤️
but i wish ki mere bhi badi behen ya bhai hota 😭
but i wish ki mere bhi badi behen ya bhai hota 😭
😆
Mujhse do bade cousin bhai-behen hi nhi jhela jaata and aap Ko bara bhai-behen chahiye...
🤣
mere cousins bhi mujhse chote h😭Originally posted by: MISTInew
😆
Mujhse do bade cousin bhai-behen hi nhi jhela jaata and aap Ko bara bhai-behen chahiye...
🤣