Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am feeling thoda uneasy ...
I think kuch honewala hai mayra ke sath
They are gonna fight... Dekha nahi pati kiss karke pachta raha hai.. 😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
@Bold Did you write Rudra instead of Rishi ?
I m talking about Rudra .. I mean to say that he is just experiencing attraction...he didn't exactly fall in love..I feel😳whatever he is experiencing is the phase before falling in love
ITV drama feels aa raha hain kya Tujhe😔
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I m talking about Rudra .. I mean to say that he is just experiencing attraction...he didn't exactly fall in love..I feel😳whatever he is experiencing is the phase before falling in love
Yeah attraction is there..But not just physical attraction..
Found this funny
singing mika singh song nowOriginally posted by: Armu4eva
They are gonna fight... Dekha nahi pati kiss karke pachta raha hai.. 😆
" ae bhai tumne pappi kyu li😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah attraction is there..But not just physical attraction..
By the word "physical attraction" I just meant getting attracted...I didn't mean that one😆sorry 😆