there is no other option but to wait. 🤣kyunki even after Boss it is very much doubtful ki Bajaj ayega bhi kya 😆Originally posted by: Annu8193
Kunki ab wait nahi hotha....😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
there is no other option but to wait. 🤣kyunki even after Boss it is very much doubtful ki Bajaj ayega bhi kya 😆Originally posted by: Annu8193
Kunki ab wait nahi hotha....😕
I take good care but two mosquitoes ruined my life 😡Originally posted by: MISTInew
Take care of your health, Ankie Di...😎❤️😊
😆😆
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
there is no other option but to wait. 🤣kyunki even after Boss it is very much doubtful ki Bajaj ayega bhi kya 😆
Abhi toh akhe karega bhi kya 😕
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I take good care but two mosquitoes ruined my life 😡
Two mosquitoes???😆
*FACEPALM* 😭😭😭
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bujo Art Journal Planner Studygram Doodles Abstract Stationery 🤣
Basically a Studygram.
what do I do if I were to see it??
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
unfortunately children do not watch these shows. And motivational speech dekh ke kuch hota toh har ek insaan aj IAS/UPSC crack kar chuka hota.
Ankie not talking about kids watching it 🤔. i was refering to the participants.. their experience and learning..
Today I honestly feel happy he is away coz jo chal rha hai wo bhaut ajeeb hai😞