Aaj phir anurag fills pre's maang accidentally 🤦🤦
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj phir anurag fills pre's maang accidentally 🤦🤦
🤣🤣
😃
What else we can expect ???
🤣
Anupre will be doing all rituals
https://www.instagram.com/p/B659nnQBDG8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ishq Di Baajiyaan ❤️
On other notes, we have the return of the hero of the show, the dupatta/mata ki chunri, and the heroine, flying sindoor. Without these two leads of the show, KZK is incomplete! 🤣



Tu mere paas hai phir bhi
Bas ikk baat toh hai
Chalein do saansein alag par
Ik hai wajah
Chalte chalte..
Chalte chalte..
Yunhi koi mil gaya tha
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Tu mere paas hai phir bhi
Bas ikk baat toh hai
Chalein do saansein alag par
Ik hai wajah
Chalte chalte..
Chalte chalte..
Yunhi koi mil gaya tha
This scene is just pure love❤️❤️❤️
That song and them..... I felt tears in my eyes...❤️
I am Very Very excited about the coming episodes....
I hope they don't disappoint......
God I love my AnuPre soooo much..☺️😳
This scene is just pure love❤️❤️❤️
That song and them..... I felt tears in my eyes...❤️
I am Very Very excited about the coming episodes....
I hope they don't disappoint......
God I love my AnuPre soooo much..☺️😳
Ya same love my anupre so so much
Koi please update dedo .... looks like beautiful Anupre scene... what was that???
Koi please update dedo .... looks like beautiful Anupre scene... what was that???
You can see this account
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_8hfJhXc-/?igshid=xqwalwm0kis2
How much trps dropped last week, we are getting back to back good episodes with AnuPre and their connection🤣