Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I’m not. I’m watching You on Netflix. If they continue this Sidnaz nonsense everyday I can’t watch it. Let me know if there’s any Rasim today
Not gonna watch....will see updates in twitter...😋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
I’m not. I’m watching You on Netflix. If they continue this Sidnaz nonsense everyday I can’t watch it. Let me know if there’s any Rasim today
Not gonna watch....will see updates in twitter...😋
Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-
I supported shilpa that season. If i were to rewatch the season , i will still prefer shilpa despite some of her misogynistic views..cikas was way too sneaky and manipulative for my liking.. i like people using their brains but itna bhi nahin... after the show ended though, shilpa became an embarrassment.. some of her comments on other contestants...her views on MeToo etc were just repulsive... i wanted to hide somewhere seeing her spew nonsense... i disliked him a lot.but somewhat warmed upto her after the show..shes a go getter..
Season 11 was my all time fave. I supported shilpa, Vikas and liked Hina too. Liked Hiten too. Lol. No die hard favorites! Enjoyed season like a neutral.
Anyone watching bb today?🙄
Nope. I can't watch that stupid OTT drama.
I am going to try...😆Not gonna watch....will see updates in twitter...😋
I am going to try...😆
Brave! Hope that slap is real for all of our satisfaction!
let's see I will update here😆Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Brave! Hope that slap is real for all of our satisfaction!
me too 😆...Shockingly I was ShiKas shipper 😬🙈🙈😂😂
I low key liked ShilpaJi GuptaJi chemistry
He kinda swings both the ways.what how?😆 isn't he gay? Ya tab pata na tha?
Because I remember he narrated one incident with his gf(ex-gf)
I am going to try...😆
Update here if any RaSim scene 😉