Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
lives in a fairy tale duniya. 😆
Me? How? Why? 🙄😱😱😱😱😨😮
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
lives in a fairy tale duniya. 😆
Me? How? Why? 🙄😱😱😱😱😨😮
Even I'm not going this year. Yehi hu at Hyderabad
she had posted the same tota gif saying how excited she was, and Grey aka Kriti coined the term TOPO and for next 10Days and still now we are in its effect 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯💯💯💯
Sadist partner 🤗
Komo ne bheja hai this info is enough 🤣Originally posted by: MISTInew
Aisa Kyun?🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she had posted the same tota gif saying how excited she was, and Grey aka Kriti coined the term TOPO and for next 10Days and still now we are in its effect 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
I went to bank and after that felt hungry so went to Sugar & Spice and I had rum ball and chicken roll (very bland) and while I was to return all the protest and procession started and I was like how will I return home? Because they have closed all the four roads. But quickly an auto came and I took a longer road and came back home. 😒
My Bajju is always there for his one and only Mrs.Bajaj...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2WYG4ehcQE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Iss eye candy ko main khud kha jaun 🤪 https://www.instagram.com/p/B6-dH3jhZsB/?igshid=oix80vjalpoc
This is so emotional...😭
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3zBYwvBdtR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I miss them..... 😭😭😭😔😔😔😢😢😢