Most relatable one😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Most relatable one😆
When Rudra shuts up Diya

Awesome 🤣
Especially the button reaction and kiss precap reaction 😆😆
BTW, I thought Maya+Rishi was MaHi 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Awesome 🤣
Especially the button reaction and kiss precap reaction 😆😆
BTW, I thought Maya+Rishi was MaHi 😆
But LSD films are promoting them as MayRi..It seems they inspired from MayRa😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
But LSD films are promoting them as MayRi..It seems they inspired from MayRa😆
Okay 😆 I remember Euphoria's song when I hear Mayri 😆
This one is also very much relatable
Best summarization of our feelings 👍🏼😃
I can relate with every reaction🤣
Rudra 2 button down vaala is best 🤣 * slips to Rudra Land *
why is there no TRP? people busy watching kamini devi mixing namak in food so parvati devi gets all the hatred?
haha sooo true..🤣🤣🤣