Updating 😳

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Waiting...

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello People!! 🤗

I know I have not been active on the forum for quite a few days now!!  

But I miss you guys a lot 😭🤗 (I hope you guys are missing me too😛) 

Lekin I am a very obedient AT member, and I follow all AT rules 😎

Toh mere disappearance ke badle main update leke aai hun 🤣

Enjoy reading 😃

~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 

The entire night Prerna slept with her head resting on their interviend hands. She opened her eyes when she felt Rishabh stir in his sleep. She came closer to his face and gently caressed his cheek

‘Yes Mr. Bajaj… uthiye.. Please…’

She whispered in his ear and as if Rishabh had been waiting for her to ask him to wake up, he opened his eyes immediately. He blinked several times to adjust to the harsh fluorescent light of the room. Prerna let out a sigh of relief when he finally opened his eyes. She clutched his hand tightly and smiled at him through the tears that were running down her cheeks now. 

‘Aap uth gaye… aap theek hain…’

Without a second thought she rested her head on his chest and sobbed silently against his hard chest. She didn’t know what was happening to her but it felt like her own life had been on stake last night. She kept crying her heart out while Rishabh was in shock to see her cry like this. He felt awkward being in this situation. Hesitantly; he lifted his hand and placed it on her back 

‘Aap… aap please iss tarah se…’

Prerna came back to her senses and quickly sat up straight. She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and went red due to embarrassment. It was the first time she had been so close to him. She peeked at him through her lashes and smiled slightly when she saw his face mirror her expressions. 

‘Umm…. main doctor ko bulake lagti hun..’

She said and left the room before the situation got more awkward for either of them. A few minutes later she returned with the doctor and found Rishabh lost in deep thoughts. Rishabh gave a small smile to the doctor as he started the routine checkup. Prerna stood in the corner of the room and kept stealing glances from Rishabh. 

‘How do you feel this morning Mr Bajaj?’

The doctor asked him softly with a smile but Rishabh’s brows creased in respone to his greeting, he looked disturbed about something 

‘Mr Bajaj…Mr Bajaj…’

Rishabh kept muttering his own name under his breath as the doctor continued to check his vitals. Prerna found it strange and looked at the doctor in worry. He nodded at her before turning his attention back to Rishabh

‘Aapke vitals abh kafi stable hain Mr Bajaj… but I want to know from you… aap kaisa feel kar rahe hain?’

Rishabh glanced at Prerna who kept looking at him expectantly. He looked at the doctor once again 

‘I don’t know…’ 

Prerna frowned at his reply and looked at the doctor more eagerly. What was happening with him?

‘Okay… umm Mr Bajaj, aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki aapka accident kaise hua tha?’

‘Accident? Mera accident hua tha…’

Rishabh looked at the doctor in astonishment, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Now he understood how he had ended up here

‘Haan Mr Bajaj… aapka accident hua tha… don’t you remember it?’

‘No…. I don’t… mujhe nahi pata… mujhe yaad nahi hai… mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai…’ 

Rishabh placed his head in his hands and closed his eyes tightly. He groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his head. 

‘Mr Bajaj…’

Prerna rushed to him and rubbed his back to help him to calm down. She looked at the doctor with questioning eyes and noticed a change in his expressions. Her gut feeling said that something was not right.

‘Mr Bajaj.. Please it’s okay.. Please relax ho jaiye… agar aapko kuch yaad nahi toh theek hai… hum baad main iss bare main baat karte hain… aise khud ko aur takleef mat pohunchaiye please’ 

Prerna tried to assure him while rubbing his back rigorously. She looked at the doctor for some help. The doctor summoned the nurse and gave Rishabh a shot of anastasia to saidate him for a while. He asked Prerna to follow him to his cabin and asked the wardboy to get Rishabh’s MRI reports. 

----

‘Mrs Bajaj… first of all we should be glad that Mr Bajaj ko hosh aagaya hai… jaise maine aapse kaha tha, agar unhe hosh nahi aata then he could have slipped into a coma… iss accident ka sabse zyada impact unke brain pe hua tha… unke scans main kuch unsual toh nahi dikh raha .. it looks good, but jis tarah se unhone abhi react kiya… mujhe darr hai ki baat kuch aur hai…’

The doctor paused for a few seconds to gauge her reaction before he continued to speak

‘I think your husband has lost his memory Mrs Bajaj..unhe shayad yeh accident hi nahi lekin aur kuch bhi yaad nahi hai…’ 

Prerna looked up at the doctor in shock and tried to absorb his words. Rishabh had lost his memory? She recalled how he looked a little confused and kept repeating his own name again and again as the doctor was checking up on him. She closed her eyes in pain, now it hit her that his nervousness in the morning after their awkward hug was because he didn’t recognize her. 

‘Jis tarah se vo apna naam repeat kar rahe the, I guess unhe apni khud ki identity bhi yaad nahi hai… Main nahi janta ki yeh kis wajah se hua hai.. Maybe the shock that his system got because of the accident, usske wajah se unhe temporarily kuch yaad nahi hai… or this might be a long term memory loss…. Jise theek hone main kafi din, mahine ya saal bhi lag sakte hain… but I am positive ki unhe shaayad sab yaad jayega. Because like I said, his scans and vitals look good.. So I am hoping ki unki health main jald hi improvement aa jana chahiye… we have to give him time to adjust to his current situation aur dheere dheere hum unhe kuch baatein bata sakte hain..’

Prerna patiently listened to every word that the doctor was saying and occasionally nodded as he instructed her. 

She left his cabin and walked back to Rishabh’s room in a trance. She pushed the door slowly and sank on the sofa. Looking at his sleeping form; tears pooled in her eyes. 

‘Yeh kaisa khel hai aapka Durga Maa.. Mr Bajaj theek hoke bhi theek nahi hain… unhe hosh toh aa gaya lekin unhe kuch yaad nahi hai… vo aapne aap ko hi bhul gaye hain… main hamesha se sochti thi ki Mr Bajaj bohut selfish hain unhe apne aap ke siva kisi ki kuch padi nahi hoti…lekin jab unhe Kukki ke saath dekha tab samajh aaya ki unke liye iss duniya main unki beti se zyada important aur koi nahi hai… aur agar vo khud ko bhul gaye hain shayaad vo apni beti ko bhi bhul gaye hain …’

She shut her eyes tightly and placed her head in her hands as soon as the thought crossed her mind.

‘Maa please mujhe help karna… Mr Bajaj ke saath saath mujhe Kukki ko bhi sambhalna hoga… aur khud ko bhi…’

Prerna wiped her tears quickly as she heard Rishabh groan as he woke up. She walked to his bed and helped him to sit straight and fixed the pillows behind his back. She gave him a small smile and sat next to him on the stool. 

‘Abh aap better feel kar rahe hain?’

She asked him in a soft voice. Rishabh nodded his head in response and turned his face to the other side. For some reason he couldn’t meet eyes with her. There was an awkwardness between them; at the same time her presence also bought him some peace. 

‘Aapko kuch chahiye?’

Prerna’s question made him look at her once again, after a small pause Rishabh replied to her 

‘Thoda pani mil sakta hai?’ 

Passing him a small smile Prerna walked towards the small table at the other end of the room to get him a glass of water. Rishabh kept looking at her, he wondered who she was and did she know him? He didn’t realise when he started studying her features as she poured some water for him in the glass. She was wearing a white colour saree and looked no less than an Angel in it. He looked away when she started walking back to him. He extended his hand to take the glass of water from her but instead of handing it to him, Prerna moved the glass closer to his lips and let him sip some water from it. 

Their eyes locked for a moment and Rishabh saw how red her eyes had become. Was she crying? After letting him have a few more sips Prerna placed the glass on the side table and sat on the stool once again. She noticed that Rishabh looked a little nervous, maybe he wanted to ask her something but was hesitant about it 

‘Aap agar kuch puchna chahte hain toh please behichak puchiye…’ 

Rishabh was surprised that she had understood his unspoken words. He bit his lower lip and tried to gather some courage to ask her the question which might upset her a bit 

‘Umm.. please don’t mind lekin mujhe kuch yaad nahi.. jab tak doctor ne mujhe nahi bataya mujhe toh khud bhi naam yaad nahi tha.. so aap please bura mat manna but.. could you introduce yourself and to me, please!!’ 

Prerna felt a slight pang in her heart and a sad smile formed on her lip. Wasn’t it an irony that a wife would have to introduce herself to her own husband? Rishabh noticed the change in her expression and felt bad for putting her in this situation

‘Mera naam Prerna hai.. Prerna Bajaj …’

‘Bajaj… vo doctor bhi mujhe Mr. Bajaj keh ke bula rahe the… kya humara koi rishta hai??’ 

She looked at him cautiously before she replied to his question 

‘We are married…’ 

Rishabh looked at her with his mouth slightly agape. She was his wife? That’s why she was so concerned for him when he had woken up. Maybe that’s why he felt a connection with her. 

‘Well.. then I guess main iss duniya ka sabse bura husband hun.. jo apni hi wife ko bhul gaya…’ 

He chuckled sadly and shrugged his shoulders, he attempted to lighten the situation but fresh tears welled in Prerna’s eyes.

‘Nahi.. aap ek bohut hi acche husband hain…’ 

She almost spoke to herself instead of him. It was true, though they never shared a typical husband-wife relationship, Rishabh always fulfilled his duties as a husband. He protected her from people like Mohini and stood for her. He respected every decision that she took and gave her the space that she needed. And most importantly, he made her feel safe and cared for her family as well. Unfortunately, she realised it only when she had almost lost him. But fortunately, they had a second chance to begin their relationship from afresh now. 

‘Waise…  I am sure ki mera naam sirf Mr. Bajaj nahi hai.. so I’d like to know my first name…’ 

Prerna blushed slightly before answering his next question, though they had been married for months she had never addressed him by his first name. 

‘Rishabh…’ 

She took his name in as mere whisper but loud enough for Rishabh to hear it. He closed his eyes and let her beautiful voice echo in his head. His lips curved in a wider smile face, he might have been addressed by his name in past many times. But he felt like his name could have never been taken so sweetly by anyone else.

‘Aur kuch bataiye na mujhe… mere baare main.. humare baare main… ’ 

Prerna hesitated for a moment and wondered if it would be a wise decision to do so. The doctor said that his memory loss might be because of the shock to his system and they have to tell him everything one by one. As much as she wanted to tell him everything, she had to give him only limited information right now. 

Her chain of thoughts were broken when Rishabh placed his hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze 

‘Please…’ 

Prerna took a deep breath before she locked her fingers with his 

‘Filhal main aapko zyada kuch nahi bata sakti… kyunki doctor ne kaha hai ki aapko rest ki zaroorat hai.. toh aap rest kijiye…’ 

She helped him lay on the bed. She noticed that there was still a little smile playing on his lips as he drifted off to sleep. She caressed his hair before planting a soft kiss on his forehead and stood next to his bed for a few more minutes. Wondering how was she going to break this news to the rest of the family? Especially Kukki, and how was she going to deal with the Basus’ now !?

~~~~~~~

Waiting for your response to the update 😳

Love,

Niyati.

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Hello People!! 🤗

I know I have not been active on the forum for quite a few days now!!  

But I miss you guys a lot 😭🤗 (I hope you guys are missing me too😛) 

Lekin I am a very obedient AT member, and I follow all AT rules 😎

Toh mere disappearance ke badle main update leke aai hun 🤣

Enjoy reading 😃

~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 

The entire night Prerna slept with her head resting on their interviend hands. She opened her eyes when she felt Rishabh stir in his sleep. She came closer to his face and gently caressed his cheek

‘Yes Mr. Bajaj… uthiye.. Please…’

She whispered in his ear and as if Rishabh had been waiting for her to ask him to wake up, he opened his eyes immediately. He blinked several times to adjust to the harsh fluorescent light of the room. Prerna let out a sigh of relief when he finally opened his eyes. She clutched his hand tightly and smiled at him through the tears that were running down her cheeks now. 

‘Aap uth gaye… aap theek hain…’

Without a second thought she rested her head on his chest and sobbed silently against his hard chest. She didn’t know what was happening to her but it felt like her own life had been on stake last night. She kept crying her heart out while Rishabh was in shock to see her cry like this. He felt awkward being in this situation. Hesitantly; he lifted his hand and placed it on her back 

‘Aap… aap please iss tarah se…’

Prerna came back to her senses and quickly sat up straight. She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and went red due to embarrassment. It was the first time she had been so close to him. She peeked at him through her lashes and smiled slightly when she saw his face mirror her expressions. 

‘Umm…. main doctor ko bulake lagti hun..’

She said and left the room before the situation got anymore awkward for either of them. A few minutes later she returned with the doctor and found Rishabh lost in deep thoughts. Rishabh gave a small smile to the doctor as he started the routine checkup. Prerna stood in the corner of the room and kept stealing glances from Rishabh. 

‘How do you feel this morning Mr Bajaj?’

The doctor asked him softly with a smile but Rishabh’s brows creased in respone to his greeting, he looked disturbed about something 

‘Mr Bajaj…Mr Bajaj…’

Rishabh kept muttering his own name under his breath as the doctor continued to check his vitals. Prerna found it strange and looked at the doctor in worry. He nodded at her before turning his attention back to Rishabh

‘Aapke vitals abh kafi stable hain Mr Bajaj… but I want to know from you… aap kaisa feel kar rahe hain?’

Rishabh glanced at Prerna who kept looking at him expectantly. He looked at the doctor once again 

‘I don’t know…’ 

Prerna frowned at his reply and looked at the doctor more eagerly. What was happening with him?

‘Okay… umm Mr Bajaj, aap mujhe bata sakte hain ki aapka accident kaise hua tha?’

‘Accident? Mera accident hua tha…’

Rishabh looked at the doctor in astonishment, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Now he understood how he had ended up here

‘Haan Mr Bajaj… aapka accident hua tha… don’t you remember it?’

‘No…. I don’t… mujhe nahi pata… mujhe yaad nahi hai… mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai…’ 

Rishabh placed his head in his hands and closed his eyes tightly. He groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his head. 

‘Mr Bajaj…’

Prerna rushed to him and rubbed his back to help him to calm down. She looked at the doctor with questioning eyes and noticed a change in his expressions. Her gut feeling said that something was not right.

‘Mr Bajaj.. Please it’s okay.. Please relax ho jaiye… agar aapko kuch yaad nahi toh theek hai… hum baad main iss bare main baat karte hain… aise khud ko aur takleef mat pohunchaiye please’ 

Prerna tried to assure him while rubbing his back rigorously. She looked at the doctor for some help. The doctor summoned the nurse and gave Rishabh a shot of anastasia to saidate him for a while. He asked Prerna to follow him to his cabin and asked the wardboy to get Rishabh’s MRI reports. 

----

‘Mrs Bajaj… first of all we should be glad that Mr Bajaj ko hosh aagaya hai… jaise maine aapse kaha tha, agar unhe hosh nahi aata then he could have slipped into a coma… iss accident ka sabse zyada impact unke brain pe hua tha… unke scans main kuch unsual toh nahi dikh raha .. it looks good, but jis tarah se unhone abhi react kiya… mujhe darr hai ki baat kuch aur hai…’

The doctor paused for a few seconds to gauge her reaction before he continued to speak

‘I think your husband has lost his memory Mrs Bajaj..unhe shayad yeh accident hi nahi lekin aur kuch bhi yaad nahi hai…’ 

Prerna looked up at the doctor in shock and tried to absorb his words. Rishabh had lost his memory? She recalled how he looked a little confused and kept repeating his own name again and again as the doctor was checking up on him. She closed her eyes in pain, now it hit her that his nervousness in the morning after their awkward hug was because he didn’t recognize her. 

‘Jis tarah se vo apna naam repeat kar rahe the, I guess unhe apni khud ki identity bhi yaad nahi hai… Main nahi janta ki yeh kis wajah se hua hai.. Maybe the shock that his system got because of the accident, usske wajah se unhe temporarily kuch yaad nahi hai… or this might be a long term memory loss…. Jise theek hone main kafi din, mahine ya saal bhi lag sakte hain… but I am positive ki unhe shaayad sab yaad jayega. Because like I said, his scans and vitals look good.. So I am hoping ki unki health main jald hi improvement aa jana chahiye… we have to give him time to adjust to his current situation aur dheere dheere hum unhe kuch baatein bata sakte hain..’

Prerna patiently listened to every word that the doctor was saying and occasionally nodded as he instructed her. 

She left his cabin and walked back to Rishabh’s room in a trance. She pushed the door slowly and sank on the sofa. She looked at his sleeping form and tears pooled in her eyes. 

‘Yeh kaisa khel hai aapka Durga Maa.. Mr Bajaj theek hoke bhi theek nahi hain… unhe hosh toh aa gaya lekin unhe kuch yaad nahi hai… vo aapne aap ko hi bhul gaye hain… main hamesha se sochti thi ki Mr Bajaj bohut selfish hain unhe apne aap ke siva kisi ki kuch padi nahi hoti…lekin jab unhe Kukki ke saath dekha tab samajh aaya ki unke liye iss duniya main unki beti se zyada important aur koi nahi hai… aur agar vo khud ko bhul gaye hain shayaad vo apni beti ko bhi bhul gaye hain …’

She shut her eyes tightly and placed her head in her hands as soon as the thought crossed her mind.

‘Maa please mujhe help karna… Mr Bajaj ke saath saath mujhe Kukki ko bhi sambhalna hoga… aur khud ko bhi…’

Prerna wiped her tears quickly as she heard Rishabh groan in his sleep. She walked to his bed and helped him to sit straight and fixed the pillows behind his back. She gave him a small smile and sat next to him on the stool. 

‘Abh aap better feel kar rahe hain?’

She asked him in a soft voice. Rishabh nodded his head in response and turned his face to the other side. For some reason he couldn’t meet eyes with her. There was an awkwardness between them; at the same time her presence also bought him some peace. 

‘Aapko kuch chahiye?’

Prerna’s question made him look at her once again, after a small pause Rishabh replied to her 

‘Thoda pani mil sakta hai?’ 

Passing him a small smile Prerna walked towards the small table at the other end of the room to get him a glass of water. Rishabh kept looking at her, he wondered who she was and did she know him? He didn’t realise when he started studying her features as she poured some water for him in the glass. She was wearing a white colour saree and looked no less than an Angel in it. He looked away when she started walking back to him. He extended his hand to take the glass of water from her but instead of handing it to him, Prerna moved the glass closer to his lips and let him sip some water from it. 

Their eyes locked for a moment and Rishabh saw how red her eyes had become. Was she crying? After taking letting him have a few more sips Prerna placed the glass on the side table and sat on the stool once again. She noticed that Rishabh looked a little nervous, maybe he wanted to ask her something but was hesitant about it 

‘Aap agar kuch puchna chahte hain toh please behichak puchiye…’ 

Rishabh was surprised that she had understood his unspoken words. He bit his lower lip and tried to gather some courage to ask her the question which might upset her a bit 

‘Umm.. please don’t mind lekin mujhe kuch yaad nahi.. jab tak doctor ne mujhe nahi bataya mujhe toh khud bhi naam yaad nahi tha.. so aap please bura mat manna but.. could you introduce yourself and to me, please!!’ 

Prerna felt a slight pang in her heart and a sad smile formed on her lip. Wasn’t it an irony that a wife would have to introduce herself to her own husband? Rishabh noticed the change in her expression and felt bad for putting her in this situation

‘Mera naam Prerna hai.. Prerna Bajaj …’

‘Bajaj… vo doctor bhi mujhe Mr. Bajaj keh ke bula rahe the… kya humara koi rishta hai??’ 

She looked at him cautiously before she replied to his question 

‘We are married…’ 

Rishabh looked at her with his mouth slightly agape. She was his wife? That’s why she was so concerned for him when he had woken up. Maybe that’s why he felt a connection with her. 

‘Well.. then I guess main iss duniya ka sabse bura husband hun.. jo apni hi wife ko bhul gaya…’ 

He chuckled sadly and shrugged his shoulders, he attempted to lighten the situation but fresh tears welled in Prerna’s eyes.

‘Nahi.. aap ek bohut hi acche husband hain…’ 

She almost spoke to herself instead of him. It was true, though they never shared a typical husband-wife relationship, Rishabh always fulfilled his duties as a husband. He protected her from people like Mohini and stood for her. He respected every decision that she took and gave her the space that she needed. And most importantly, he made her feel safe and cared for her family as well. Unfortunately, she realised it only when she had almost lost him. But fortunately, they had a second chance to begin their relationship from afresh now. 

‘Waise…  I am sure ki mera naam sirf Mr. Bajaj nahi hai.. so I’d like to know my first name…’ 

Prerna blushes slightly before answered his next question, though they had been married for months she had never addressed him by his first name. 

‘Rishabh…’ 

She took his name in as mere whisper but loud enough for Rishabh to hear it. He closed his eyes and let her beautiful voice echo in his head. A lips curved in a wider smile face, he might have been addressed by his name in past many times. But he felt like his name could have never been taken so sweetly by anyone else.

‘Aur kuch bataiye na mujhe… mere baare main.. humare baare main… ’ 

Prerna hesitated for a moment and wondered if it would be a wise decision to do so. The doctor said that his memory loss might be because of the shock to his system and they have to tell him everything one by one. As much as she wanted to tell him everything, she had to give him only limited information right now. 

Her chain of thoughts were broken when Rishabh placed his hand on hers and gave it a gentle squeeze 

‘Please…’ 

Prerna took a deep breath before she locked her fingers with his 

‘Filhal main aapko zyada kuch nahi bata sakti… kyunki doctor ne kaha hai ki aapko rest ki zaroorat hai.. toh aap rest kijiye…’ 

She helped him lay on the bed. She noticed that there was still a little smile playing on his lips as he drifted off to sleep. She caressed his hair before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. And stood next to his bed for a few more minutes. Wondering how was she going to break this news to the rest of the family? Especially Kukki, and how was she going to deal with the Basus’ now !?

~~~~~~~

Waiting for your response to the update 😳

Love,

Niyati.

Awesome....❤️❤️❤️

Bajaj Ka memory loss...😭

Update soon please.....

From your fan here.....

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Updated 🤪

MishtiNew thumbnail

Read it already. It was awesome...

❤️❤️❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This was so heart-wrenching 😭 i am feeling so sorry for both of them 😭 i know the story revolves around this heart wrenching theme because the name of the fic is so. 🥺 I am ready for the journey give one hell of it. 👍🏼 

Ps aww so cute she kissed him goodnight and he wanted to know about each other.