Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb update di

Raman not going back

Ishru Happy

What Ishita will answer him?

Interesting

Update soon

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nice update Di...

Ishita was upset..

Raman promised Amma to take care Ishita..

Ramab cancelled his trip..

IshRu were happy..

Ishita was about to spill the truth of her love for Raman..

Plz update soon..

Thank you...

swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

superb update 

loved it 

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Pls update soon its a request 

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wonderful update di..... 

Awesome.... Keep it up 

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

raman decided to stay, he he he how is ishu going to handle raman 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great update

Loved it

Raman not leaving ishru

Ishu gets happy

Raman asks ishu why she married him 

Update soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such a emotional update di.. Rula diya aapne.. Ruhi cried hearing amma's word and ishu too get Shocked... Ishu asked the matter and amma told her that bhallas want to get her married with raman... Ishu got shocked hearing this.... Loved ishru scene di.. 😭... Ishu asked bhallas to let go of rooh because raman didnt want to live with her... Toshiji make her understand raman's pov... How he called every night just to see rooh... Ishu cried hearing this... She felt bad for raman... Toshiji told her that shagun didn't want rooh.. She don't love her... She just using her against raman.... Amma told ishu about raman being drunken.... Ishu got shocked hearing this... She decided to help bhallas... Toshiji and Mr. Bhalla beg for raman's life and happiness... Ishu told them that she want to talk to raman first then she will answer anything... Bhallas got ready.... Interesting... Now how will raman react... Plz plz update soon di and thanks for pm ... And sorry for late reply di.. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 15

Raman was holding Ishita tight and said-bolo mujhe,tumne kyun Shaadi ki mujhse,he asked again while she was just thinking what to answer him.

Ishita-i think I should tell him the truth,waise bhi Raman ko haq hai sach jaanne ka .she thought and closed her eyes to compose herself before telling him the biggest truth of her life when his phone rang .

He turned and saw his boss calling him.he left Ishita and went to check the phone .he picked it and went to the balcony talking with him while Ishita close her eyes and said-phir nahi bol paayi main,itni mehnat se himmat jutai thi unhe sach batane ke liye,but couldn't tell him.shayad thik hi hua,may be he should know me a little,consider our relationship a little before knowing the truth.i think mujhe thoda waqt dena chahiye Raman ko aur apna muh thoda bandh rakhna chahiye.she thought and went out of the room before Raman can come and ask her again.

Raman came after half an hour and got busy in making presentation forgetting about his convo with Ishita.

On the other hand,Ishita was sitting with ruhi helping her in her homework.

Ishita-its over beta.she said smiling making ruhi smile too.

Ruhi-thank u mumma,aap toh best ho.

Ishita kissed ruhi's temple and make her sit in her lap .ruhi kept her head on ishita's arms and said-thank u mumma.

Ishita-for what bachcha??

Ruhi-ruhi ki mumma banne ke liye,ruhi loves u alot.

Ishita -mumma too loves u alot,she said caressing ruhi's hair.

Ruhi-mumma,bhookh lagi hai .

Ishita-achcha main dekhti hoon ,Kya bana hai.she said and went to check .

Toshiji was making food along with neelu.

Ishita-main help karun,mummy ji??

Toshiji-nahi puttar ,aaj nahi.kal se karna.tu kyun aayi yahan??

Ishita-ruhi ko bhookh lagi hai.

Toshiji-bas ho gaya,tu ruhi aur Raman ko bula lein.

Ishita nodded and went to call ruman.she first went to raman's room to call him for dinner but stopped seeing him busy in his work.she stood at the door and start admiring him,he was working on his laptop wearing his spects.

Ishita-raman pehle se aur achche lagne lage hai.ekdum handsome hunk and this handsome hunk belongs to me.she said blushing.

She was standing there when she heard,why u r standing here??

Ishita turned and saw ruhi standing with a confused face.

Ruhi-why u r standing here ,mumma ??

Ishita-kuch nahi ,betu.aap jao aapko dadi bula rahi hai.actually aap jao papa ko bula Kar lao dinner ke liye,main jaa Kar dadi ki help karti hoon.she said and went to toshiji while ruhi went to call Raman.

Soon everyone settled on the dining table and neelu start serving.

Ruhi look around and asked-mumma Kahan hai??

Toshiji-she went to check on her parent ,actually apne appa ko medicine dene gayi hai.

Raman-maa,can I ask u something ??

Toshiji-puch puttar.

Raman-jab Ishita ka Ghar saamne hi hai toh aapne usse kapde laane se mana kyun Kiya and why u r forcing me to go and shop clothes with her.

Toshiji look at him and asked-kyun,tujhe problem hai uske upar paise kharch karne mein??

Raman-u know it's not like this,I just want to know the reason.i mean it's weird,uska Ghar bagal mein hai aur aap tab bhi usse kapde laane allow nahi kar rahi.

Toshiji-agar uska Ghar saamne nahi hota toh??toh jaata tu shopping uske saath.

Raman-matlab??

Toshiji-raman,it's not about uska Ghar Kahan hai,it's about she is now our daughter in law.iss Ghar ki bahu hai woh.uski Shaadi itni jaldi mein hui,hum kuch nahi le sake uske liye.aur ab usse kahe ki apne Ghar se apne purane kapde laa kar pehne.achcha lagta hai.puttar tune Shaadi ruhi ke liye ki hai,but for her,it's her first marriage .she is a bride and we should make her feel that.samajh raha hai tu??

Raman-dont know,it's pretty complicated.

Toshiji-toh khote de puttar itna samajh le,ki Ishita ab teri biwi hai ,teri responsibility and u have to go with her tomorrow to shop new clothes for her aur sirf kapde nahi ,ring bhi khareed lena aur kuch jewellery bhi,daily wear ke liye .Meri bahu bahut sundar hai and it's ur responsibility to make her look beautiful always.samjha.she said to which Raman nodded his head.

Ruhi-main jaa kar check kar aaun,mumma abhi tak aayi nahi,she was saying when Ishita said with her hand bag and said-sorry mummy ji,emergency hai.mujhe hospital jaana hoga .

Toshiji-khana toh kha le??

Ishita-nahi mummy ji,time nahi hai.had to rush.she said and went to ruhi.she kissed her temple and said-sorry rooh,mumma has to go.aap papa se story sunn lena aaj.

Ruhi-ok mumma,kuch kha lena.bhookhe mat rehna warna pet gudgud karega.she said cutely making everyone smile.

Ishita-ok bachcha,she said and was going when Mr bhalla said-main chalun drop kar doon??

Ishita-nahi papa ji,I will manage .mujhe aadat hai.saying so she was going when Raman said-ishita,i am done,main chalta hoon.he said making Ishita stop in mid .

She turn to confirm what she heard when he said-its not safe going out at this hour,main chalta hoon.he said while she was just looking at him.

Raman-what??

Ishita-r u sure,I mean u must be having work.

Raman-that I know,u just wait for me .waise bhi tumhari khatara gaadi pata nahi kahan dhokha de de. He went saying making Ishita smile.

Ishita-khadoos raavan Kumar,help bhi karenge toh attitude mein .she went saying smiling while his parent were happy seeing Raman changing bit by bit .

Soon ishra were on the way to hospital ,Ishita was sipping water in between while talking on her phone telling her assistant for making necessary arrangements.

Ishita was talking when Raman stopped the car.

Ishita-what happened??

Raman showed her the red signal and Ishita continued talking.

Raman look around and said getting off the car-i am coming in a minute.

Ishita-arey ,signal on ho jaayega,she was saying but he went fastly.

Ishita was talking on phone looking around when he came and said-yeh lo.

Ishita look at the burger and then him with questioning eyes.

Raman-what,u were hungry naa,kha lo.

Ishita took it from him and he start driving when signal went green.

Seeing her not eating,he took the phone and hung it.

Ishita-raman,I was talking.

Raman-have ur burger first,pateint ko treat karne se pehle doctor ko thik hona chahiye.he said and she start eating smiling.

Raman look at her and said-can I share something ,tumhe bura toh nahi lagega ??

Ishita-nahi,Kya??

Raman-today's incident remind me of same incident happened six years ago.that time shagun was pregnant with ruhi and we were in Mumbai.wahan ek bahut bada hospital tha,Jahan uska treatment ho raha tha.one day I was going to her making food for her when lift got stuck .lift mein ek doctor thi,woh shayad canteen mein kuch khaane jaa rahi thi ,she had few back to back operations .he said making Ishita smile that he too remember the incident.

Ishita-phir Kya hua??

Raman-she was cribbing that now she had to go without eating,so I offered him the lunch I made for shagun.i was reluctant as the food wasn't of her standard,ab kitna achcha bana paaunga,but I thought to offer her .she had that food and went thanking me.usse dekh kar lagaa hi nahi ki itne bade hospital ki koi itni badi doctor hai,she was simple and down to earth.

Ishita-yeh aapko kaise pata??

Raman-aise hi ,dekh kar lagta hai kuch logon ko .infact kabhi kabhi tumhe dekh kar uss doctor ki yaad aa jaati hai .she look similar to u,bas patli thi tumse and yes her hair was also short.saree bhi nahi pehanti thi.

Ishita-was she pretty??

Raman-jealous??

Ishita-nahi,why would I??just asking.

Raman-i was married ,so wasn't allowed to check on her ,but she was pretty.fair ,charming face,sweet voice and smiling always.i rarely met her as she was shagun's doctor's senior.but I found her looking at me sometimes,I think main usse handsome lagta tha .waise main toh hoon hi handsome ,koi bhi mujh par lattu ho sakta hai .he said smiling.

Ishita-kuch bhi,naam yaad hai.

Raman-kyun,case karogi ki mere pati par dore daal rahi thi.

Ishita-not really,just asking.whats her name ??

Raman-dont remember,Punjabi thi shayad,yaa shayad bengali,pata nahi ,yaad nahi .he was telling when he said-and we reach.

Ishita look at the hospital and said-thank u Raman,for dropping me.ab aap jaiye.

Raman-wapas kaise aaogi ,udd kar.main wait karta hoon.

Ishita-nahi ,mujhe time lagega.i will manage.

Raman-i can wa,he was telling when Ishita said-ruhi must be waiting for u,she is very excited to sleep with u .u please go home,mujhe shayad puri raat lag jaaye.

Raman-ok,then take care.and don't call me if u need any help .he said and Ishita look at him all confused.

Raman smiled and said-just kidding,call me if u need any help.bye,he said and went back while Ishita went inside smiling thinking Raman too remember her though not fully but partially .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago