Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The bhadas task wasn’t shown 🙄
kangana se bhi jealous sana... kya hoga Sid ka
Episode dekhe bina kuch samajh nhn aanay wala mujhe 😆
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
The bhadas task wasn’t shown 🙄
what was the bhaadas? Teri maa meri Maa wala topic ?
I think Sid being logical and Sana getting too emotional is taking a toll
now I understand Mallika ke aane par usne sana se jyada baat kyun nahi kiya, sana munh chadhaye baithi hogi, us din mallika aarti sab sid se chipak chuki thi
Originally posted by: Archie0405
kangana se bhi jealous sana... kya hoga Sid ka
I believe she is crying seeing Jassi Gill as he is from the same industry who didn’t give her any work after the controversy so she got emotional.
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest
I believe she is crying seeing Jassi Gill as he is from the same industry who didn’t give her any work after the controversy so she got emotional.
Yes and I just read as well that Sana isn’t getting support from her state from lot of celebs
Oh god sana slapped sid