I wish they’d show these scenes instead of Splitsvilla auditions.... how fun this lot sounds..... their conversations are hilarious.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I wish they’d show these scenes instead of Splitsvilla auditions.... how fun this lot sounds..... their conversations are hilarious.
and then some people say BB isnt biased. 😆
And then people complain that Asim doesn't show his fun side
Asim along with Rashmi, Vishal do have a lot of fun..it can been seen in unseen clips but loser makers always edit those out !
And phir bolengi biased nahi hai
They even cut off their news reading thing to show the bully gang bitching sessions. 😳
Originally posted by: Sociopath
Why don't they show these moments for once instead of showing same old fights and chik chik of arti and mahira .
Coz their narrative of trying to portray Asim negative and white wash Shukla will flop then !
This was really fun conversation but instead of showing this we get to see cringeworthy 🤢fake love dramas
Originally posted by: roshaniD
I wish they’d show these scenes instead of Splitsvilla auditions.... how fun this lot sounds..... their conversations are hilarious.
They have even more hilarious conversations that this which gets edited out
I any say prefer such moments than fake romance drama
Originally posted by: SilentSilver
And phir bolengi biased nahi hai
They even cut off their news reading thing to show the bully gang bitching sessions. 😳
Ya they were cracking hilarious jokes BUT makers edited it
Coz their narrative of trying to portray Asim negative and white wash Shukla will flop then !
I don't understand how can anyone support shukla over asim? He's MCP and the worst contestant in the history of bb.
Originally posted by: M4HDRO2FZIHA4OQD
and then some people say BB isnt biased. 😆
Lol
If they are not biased then they wouldn't be trying so hard to prove otherwise! They sent Shetty, then Salman also had to clarify!
Their efforts are a proof that they are indeed biases 😆
First they evicted Himanshi BUT make sure to shove daily dose of fake romance of other 2 couples down our throats and then edit all fun moments of Asim AND THEM blame Asim for looking like a nag ! Biasedness KI HADD ! 🤣
Originally posted by: Sociopath
I don't understand how can anyone support shukla over asim? He's MCP and the worst contestant in the history of bb.
I guess everyone has an opinion
As far as I am concerned I can never like a man like Shukla...He is MCP, arrogant, egoist , has anger issues and is highly abusive! Not a man I would like to see as a winner !