sorry, its anandmishra s wife
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sorry, its anandmishra s wife
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
sorry, its anandmishra s wife
We are not that lucky😭
Losty posted a story 2-3 days back. Where they started shooting for class of 2020... initially I think eri is a part of other web series so she isn't there..but looks like she is doing that only...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B66EzQwJOHD/?igshid=14g0vkoalmgzw
Ye hospital pahucha gaya Kya.....waise prerna is wearing the sindoor...🤗
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Losty posted a story 2-3 days back. Where they started shooting for class of 2020... initially I think eri is a part of other web series so she isn't there..but looks like she is doing that only...
I don't think so , cast for it is already confirmed they even released photoshoot pics of the leads of that series.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I don't think so , cast for it is already confirmed they even released photoshoot pics of the leads of that series.
Me too doesnt think its class2020. Kuch alag hi locha hai...