Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana toh has called Rashmi fake too and threatened to moohn todo of her πŸ˜‰

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

She and each HM has said vile things about others but yahan iss mahan jodi ki reality ki baat ho rahi hai.  And the great ape who prefers ppl/'friends' kowtowing to him got it as it is -  in front of celeb guests - and in a couple task for compatibility. He expected Sana to do her cute thing and slobber all over him but ...

WOW!  Maza aa gaya, Sana!! πŸ‘

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Sana's equation with Rashmi can't be compared with that of hers and shukla . Shukla's dominating and influencing nature is coming out slowly slowly that even his closest one is pointing out. 

TeriMaaKiAankh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Due to sana's flipping nature its hard to trust her. At present she is showing guts to voice her opinion in front of the bully but still she is not that much of poweful like asim to  come out of his shadow. 

I agree with you and that’s why I’m usually back and forth with her 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG i didn't realize she said that

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SId is a big cheater. πŸ€’

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chachichampa

But that's why I like Sana -- she says it like it is.  Even for her friends.  This is why I think Sana is winner material the way she has handled her way thru the game.  People might find her having fun fake but she does bring a lightness and fun to the house.  She is entertaining.  She has handled her differences with people also very well not getting into ugly fights (except the time she stood up for Mahira unnecessarily).  Overall I like her honestly and her flipping also happens due to how she currently feels about the people around her.  And she is strong enough to put forth her points with being scared -- even of the big bully Siddharth.  

Shehnaaz has been too good at times...she is not the usual entertainer who can only entertain...she analyze well...she is straightforward...she knows Paras and Mahira's worth..she was the only one among her group who wanted to give Rashmi more number of minutes though even after nominating her being a captain she didn't deny her presence or contribution...she said "Rashmi's mudda has strong presence" or something like that...maybe she referred to her fight with Shukla...she is articulate even if she dislike a person....she was the one who wanted to give 15 minutes to Asim/Sid...point is she placed Asim/Shukla at SAME position from game's perspective...but than obviously she chose Shukla over Asim...she doesn't hold grudge against that person for longest possible time...her opinion changes with situation...that's why she is the flipper...according to her it it takes lots of guts to flip... 

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shukla's face was worth watching when in the jodi task  sana pointed out that he is aggressive with her also which she doesn't like . πŸ‘

Shukla was so frustrated at this ,,, that even when they went back to their seats shukla was pissed off with her and started showing his true colours. πŸ˜† But the camera focus was shifted to the game 

Even after cheating ,,,, the most likeable jodi as claimed by their fans πŸ˜‘ sidnaz couple couldn't win πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

Does not matter sadly. Sana will be back to hugging and cuddling SS afterwards. She has no spine to take a stand.

All she can do is act like an idiot in front of Salman.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Due to sana's flipping nature its hard to trust her. At present she is showing guts to voice her opinion in front of the bully but still she is not that much of poweful like asim to  come out of his shadow. 

True in bed she will give some other explanation to Shukla πŸ€ͺ

jyothiram3 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can u tell me who won that. Iam Rashami Desai fan