I have this crazy question on my mind ki until when will they wait for their suhagraat scene to shoot?? 2 years.. she is 16 years old na 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have this crazy question on my mind ki until when will they wait for their suhagraat scene to shoot?? 2 years.. she is 16 years old na 😆
oh wow that is cool i love turkish shows yeah from ehmmbh i love his acting
but I am not indian nor german.. my origins are turkish.. I love indian shows and I am a fan of Sehban since 2010☺️
😆 better suhagraat nah hojayeh abhi bhi uski baad everything will be messed up ,I have this crazy question on my mind ki until when will they wait for their suhagraat scene to shoot?? 2 years.. she is 16 years old na 😆
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
😆 better suhagraat nah hojayeh abhi bhi uski baad everything will be messed up ,
but I cant wait hahaha 🤣🤣
😆
Originally posted by: linakusharberry
oh wow that is cool i love turkish shows yeah from ehmmbh i love his acting
I watched ehmmbh but I dont remember him there.. which role did he play? 🤔
karan shikawat , have u been there in that forum
I watched ehmmbh but I dont remember him there.. which role did he play? 🤔
we have to wait a bit 😆
I really wish iss se trp 2+ aaye
bahut din hue
I want to see show back in top 10 again
and Mamta exit
Kalyani will get fine till 26 jan and then action packed episode ❤️