Yes di sonyliv app..is it working in Pakistan?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Yes di sonyliv app..is it working in Pakistan?
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Yes di sonyliv app..is it working in Pakistan?
I haven't downloaded it yet but I tried their YT channel it's not working here!
I haven't downloaded it yet but I tried their YT channel it's not working here!
hey which episode u r looking for?
I haven't downloaded it yet but I tried their YT channel it's not working here!
Try with sonyliv once or yodesitv.net
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Try with sonyliv once or yodesitv.net
Yeah I tried from VPN it's working but channel logos😡
Yeah I tried from VPN it's working but channel logos😡
Without logo ka milna toh mushkil hai di
i checked other Site, Still there iS logoi uSed to remove logo from photoShop :/
Leena🤗
So good to see you😳
i checked other Site, Still there iS logoi uSed to remove logo from photoShop :/
Does sonyliv app also upload with logos?
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Without logo ka milna toh mushkil hai di
That means vidding isn't possible😭