It should be that, but I have a feeling, they'll sneak in Akshay at #1 spot. Unlike Salman and Aamir, Akshay's PR is on overdrive. He has a good media image.
Aamir not being #2 is already a joke as it is.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It should be that, but I have a feeling, they'll sneak in Akshay at #1 spot. Unlike Salman and Aamir, Akshay's PR is on overdrive. He has a good media image.
Aamir not being #2 is already a joke as it is.
Maine bola tha naa, chutiya list hai, and I won't be surprised, if Akki is number one.
I mean the moment they ranked Ranbir at No. 8, this list became invalid.
u think he should be above ?? He may have a sanju and yjhd but also has besharam , Bombay velvet , tamasha , roy , jagga jasus .Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Maine bola tha naa, chutiya list hai, and I won't be surprised, if Akki is number one.
I mean the moment they ranked Ranbir at No. 8, this list became invalid.
Originally posted by: bakhtaavar
u think he should be above ?? He may have a sanju and yjhd but also has besharam , Bombay velvet , tamasha , roy , jagga jasus .
And Ranveer had Lootera, Kill Dil, Dil Dhadakne Do and Befikre. Still Ranbir is at 8th position and Ranveer is at freaking 4th position.
Yes bullshit amir at least in the second position after salman.. Akki pr on roll obviously.. I wouldn't be surprise if they put akki in the first position.. Akki a second rate superstar
Originally posted by: WWUWJ2GCQU4PVDIA
And Ranveer had Lootera, Kill Dil, Dil Dhadakne Do and Befikre. Still Ranbir is at 8th position and Ranveer is at freaking 4th position.
DDD was moderate success no ?
Akshay needs to be number one.
No it was not, it was a box office failure.
Vikram vedha sounds like a legit hit. Is Aamir really doing this film? Haven't seen any news about it
So Akshay will be no1 n Salman 2😆
https://youtu.be/bsIF4KQZ5k0 Release date : 1st August 2003
Bollywood Hungama style icons awards https://www.instagram.com/reel/DZ-ttWAT6p2/ Winner list and categories...
There’s no denying that Deepika Padukone has operated from a place of strength for most of her career—but lately, the graph feels… unsettled....
https://x.com/i/status/2077957319015772326
...
2