I actually liked them as bro-sis in the initial stages before alia got that toxic and poisonous not just towards Pragya but Abhi too. they look cute here.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I actually liked them as bro-sis in the initial stages before alia got that toxic and poisonous not just towards Pragya but Abhi too. they look cute here.
Mischievious, cute, fun rockstar. 😆🤗love my Abhi...
Originally posted by: Abhigya.fan
I actually liked them as bro-sis in the initial stages before alia got that toxic and poisonous not just towards Pragya but Abhi too. they look cute here.
And would have become a good sister by using her intelligence in a positive way. A good aunt for all her nieces and a good advicer for her brother. But her obsession turned her what she is now. 🤢


My rockstar...😭🤗











