Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Its ficlet. Stupid auto correct. I am so worn out that I didn't even check after writing. 😆
Oohhh. I thought ticket is a new form of fan fiction 😆
Autocorrect is always stupid.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Its ficlet. Stupid auto correct. I am so worn out that I didn't even check after writing. 😆
Oohhh. I thought ticket is a new form of fan fiction 😆
Autocorrect is always stupid.
Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi
Oohhh. I thought ticket is a new form of fan fiction 😆
Autocorrect is always stupid.
🤣
Beautiful
I love reading PreRish stories.
Thank you so much, Chahat. ❤️
It was a beautiful OS...Loved it...The way you portrait his emotions was perfect...It suits his character...I want to read more from his perspective...Please continue this if you can...I would love to read more😊
Originally posted by: ArShiFever.
It was a beautiful OS...Loved it...The way prostrate his emotions was perfect...It suits his character...I want to read more from his perspective...Please continue this if you can...I would love to read more😊
How sweet! Thanks a bunch. I am glad you enjoyed reading. While I don't think I will be able to continue this one but I have written a couple of more shots. You'll get them here.
/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5109302/the-shield-prerish-one-shot
You never extended this😡💔🥺 at least Bajju ke QUESTION ka jawab wala part hi de deti 😒
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
You never extended this😡💔🥺 at least Bajju ke QUESTION ka jawab wala part hi de deti 😒
😆
What do you think the answer would have been from Womaniya? How do you even keep hopes from her? 🤣
🤣 tab ka zamana aur tha 🤣Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
😆
What do you think the answer would have been from Womaniya? How do you even keep hopes from her? 🤣
Ab ka zamana is this is your Prerna extend it with her care for him 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣 tab ka zamana aur tha 🤣
Ab ka zamana is this is your Prerna extend it with her care for him 🤣
Ab ho pana mushkil hai.