Ohk..whi noticed she picked up horse instead of wazir while saying dialogue of wazir..
Hence conclude .jenny dont know chess🤣
I ocasionally play chess and saw but socha rehne do, behen ke swag pe focus karo😎😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ohk..whi noticed she picked up horse instead of wazir while saying dialogue of wazir..
Hence conclude .jenny dont know chess🤣
I ocasionally play chess and saw but socha rehne do, behen ke swag pe focus karo😎😆
And she was learning the peices in chess🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tiaraa and Miss T will write OSes, aap load naa lo😆
Aap bhi participate kije ga please ji,
I trust you guyz😳😳😳
Aaj iss user ke jo views badhenge😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
And she was learning the peices in chess🤣
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Writer's block, abhi MayRa ko dekh kar oopar ka floor mein wiring ki short circuit ko chuka hai🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Aaj iss user ke jo views badhenge😎
Saab Maya oops sorry MayRa ki Maya🤣