Lovely

Update soon

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update Di....

Ishita couldn't stop her happy tears..

Ramsn proposed her for the marriage...

Toshiji wanted to do their marriage soon..

Ishra decided to celebrate their togetherness...

Plz update soon...

Thank you..

Rahita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Update soonest

Thx for the PM

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mimi scene was funny.loved raman proposing her.loved raman telling ishita that there is no need of confessing love as they both know that they love each other.ishita indirectly saying that even proposal is not needed in their case was cute.kiss was romantic. Raman lost in ishita n ishita saying to him to keep on looking at her as no one is stopping him n raman kissing her was romantic 

taahir004 thumbnail

A Beautiful Chapter 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 18

Ishra were walking out of the society when Mimi came and said-akele akele,arey wah Miku,look at Ishita,look at her smile and the spark on her face.

Mihika-and not to miss,look at her beautiful saree.aaj se pehle toh kabhi saree nahi pehni.she said smiling making Ishita blush.

Mihir-kyun naa ho ,aakhir blue Raman ka favourite joh hai ,aur saree bhi .toh blue saree pehnna toh banta hai.he said while Ishita hide behind Raman blushing hard.

Raman-hey ,Meri chotu ko pareshan mat kar.waise bhi bahut royi hai aaj.

Mihir-tune toh aaj dekha hai,hum do saal se dekh rahen hai.kaise intezaar Kiya hai isne tera,humne dekha hai.tu itni der kyun Kar di ,Raman.

Raman-sorry,I was equally lost but samajh nahi aata tha,Kya karun.

Mihir-kam se Kam ek baar mujhse baat ki hoti toh main batata tujhe ,ki teri manzil Kahan hai.achcha chod purani baat,ek baar gale toh lag jaa.bahut din baad mile hai.he said and Raman hugged him tight.

Mihir-bahut miss Kiya tujhe yaar.

Raman-maine bhi.

They were hugging each other while ishmi hugged each other.

Raman break the hug and said-achcha uss din tum log nahi pakade gaye the??

Mihir-hum bhi pakda gaye the,aur saza bhi mili thi ,but hamare parent those sensible the,hume milne nahi diya but alag bhi nahi Kiya .hum contact mein the ek dusre ke aur phir Shaadi fix ho gayi.we r getting married in a week.glad u came.

Raman got happy hearing this and said-wow ,congrats.dekhna kitna dhamaal machayenge hum dono,naa chotu??he asked looking at Ishita and she nodded in yes.

Mihir-achcha chal,hum chalte hai.thodi shopping bachi hai aur tum dono bhi shayad kahin jaa rahen ho??

Raman-haan ,celebrate karne apna pyaar,apni togetherness.

Mihir-haan jao,celebrate ur love.he said and Mimi went leaving ishra.

Raman-lets go .he said and both settled in the cab.

Ishita-kahan chale??

Raman-dont know,tum bolo .tum itne saal se reh rahi ho yahan.

Ishita-i want to go to some quiet place.

Raman-main bhi ,Jahan sirf main aur tum ho .aur koi nahi.actually take me somewhere ,Jahan tum jaati ho when u miss me.

Ishita thought for a while and said-achcha chaliye,she said and give direction to the driver.

Raman was just looking at her while she was looking outside showing him the places.she turn to grab his attention and saw him looking at her.

Ishita-aise Kya dekh rahen hai??

Raman-tumhe,tum kitni sundar lag rahi ho.nazarein hi nahi hatt rahi tumse.he said moving near to her and holding her waist .

Ishita-what r u doing??

Raman-kya hua,don't u like it .tumhe mera yun pakadna achcha nahi lagaa.

Ishita-ofcourse achcha lagaa,but hum baahar hai.

Raman-toh ,tum Meri ho.i can hold u.

Ishita-yes u can.but hum,she was saying when he said-ok,if u r uncomfortable main touch nahi karunga.he said moving away.

Ishita-gussa ho gaye,actually I am not used to this.she was saying when he said-i understand,tum please guilty mat ho.waise bhi I love my smiling chotu.usse jyada important kuch nahi.

Ishita smiled and said-thats why I love u so much .achcha chaliye ,hum pahunch gaye.she said and both came out.

Raman look around and said-hamara school,tum yahan aati thi??

Ishita-nahi,school ke ander allowed nahi tha,so I use to sit in that cafe and remember our beautiful time.chaliye chalte hai.she said and both went inside.

Ishra settled on the chair and a waitress came.

Waitress-hello ma'am,aaj Kya lengi and who is this gentleman.omg ,kahin yeh aapke Raman toh nahi .she asked and Ishita nodded smiling.

Waitress-omg,finally aap aa gaye sir.maam aapka kabse wait kar rahi thi.i am so happy,main sabko batati hoon ,sab bahut khush honge.she said and went inside happily while Raman look at her all confused.

Ishita-everybody knows about u here.actually I use to sit here every Sunday just looking at our school ,so they use to talk with me.maine unhe apne aur aapke baare mein bataya.every employee here knows about us,even Maine hum dono ka ek sketch bhi banaya tha,dekhiye inn logon ne lagaya hua hai.she said showing him their sketch on the wall.

Raman-tum kaise itna time nikaal leti thi,I mean u r doing mbbs ,phir bhi itna time nikal leti thi.main jab preparation kar raha tha,toh kuch bhi nahi soch paata tha.

Ishita-mere baare mein bhi nahi sochte the??

Raman-tu toh meri saanson ka  hissa hai,tujhe yaad karne ki bhi zarurat nahi thi.tum toh hamesha se mujhme hai.

Ishita-the same was the case with me.jab padh kar thak jaati thi toh aa jaati thi yahan apna bachpan phir se jeene ko.apna haseen waqt yaad karne .

They were talking when all the waitress came with a cake and said-this is from our side.to celebrate ur happiness.

Ishra look at the cake,congrats was written on it.

Ishita hugged them and thanked them for their love while they request ishra to cut the cake.

They cut it and feed it to each other while all clapped and congratulated them again.

Then they left ishra alone after taking their order.

Raman-u made many good friends here.

Ishita-haan ,kuch achche log mil gaye the.aapne apna waqt kaise kata.

Raman-sirf padhayi ki.shuru shuru mein ekdum padhayi chod di thi,bahut voilent ho gaya tha main ,but phir ek din maa ko rote dekha toh ehsaas hua ki kitna galat Kar raha hoon.toh sudhar liya khud ko ,khud ko kitabon mein duba diya.sirf career banaya aur kuch bhi nahi Kiya.naa hasta tha naa bolta tha,toh ek din maa-papa ne khud hi puch liya,Kya chahte ho.maine kaha ,Meri chotu.and they gave me permission to find u and make u mine .tumne kaise waqt kata.

Ishita-aap gussa nahi honge toh bataungi.

Raman-bolo.

Ishita-main terrace se kud gayi thi.

Raman-kya??

Ishita look down and said-pehle bahut roti thi ,phir ek din terrace se kud gayi .jyada chot nahi aayi but Amma bahut royi.mujhse baat karna band Kar diya toh mujhe apni galti ka ehsaas hua .I asked them what I should do,woh log Kya chahte hai mujhse.they said doctor ki degree.toh Maine bhi sab kuch bhool Kar padhayi shuru Kar di.phir entrance clear Kiya aur Delhi ka college chuna .at first they were not ready to send me but jab Maine zid ki toh aane de diya.she was saying while Raman was glaring her.

She look at him and said-i am sorry,I am already guilty.

Raman-yeh koi baat hoti hai,tumne suicide karne ki koshish ki.tum kitni choti thi,issliye hi main hamesha tumhe mana karta tha,I always knew tum kuch aisi bachkani harkat karogi.its not acceptable ,chotu.tumhe kuch ho jaata toh.

Ishita-i am really sorry,but main sach much pagal ho gayi thi.nahi bardasht ho raha tha aapka dur jaana .mujhe please maaf Kar dijiye .

Raman-amma,appa ne maaf Kiya??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-kahin naa kahin woh bhi samajh gaye hai ki Mera pyaar bachpana nahi tha,I truly loved u.

Raman-i love u too.achcha ,saare sadness khatam,ab bas khushiyan hogi.he said to which she nodded.

Soon their order got served and both start enjoying it .

That's all for now,enjoy.

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome....beautiful update....di...

Continue soon plz 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwwww  fabulous  update😘😘😘😘😘

Mimi so cute yaar

Ishra telling about past lifes..

Ishita said to him she attempt suicide.....

Raman was very anger know about this...

Ishita was very guilty 

Eagerly waiting for next update....plzzz 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update....

Loved it so much....

But waiting for ishu's parents reaction also