Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am upset because she was from Team Asim.. and kept Sana little sane. 

But I am glad too because she was basically a showpiece.. and now at least in tasks they will have to shuffle people to make even groups. 

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Oh man another non shukli😳

Happy madhu stayed though ðŸ˜³

Sana didn't nominate the right person instead of rashmi she should've nominated paras resulting in dividing the votes of shukla supporters into all the shuklis ðŸ¤ª 

sydneysurfer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was predicted as Bagga took panga with Shukla this week. Biggboss ka gundaraj. ðŸ˜”

hasini009 thumbnail

I knew it. Sid ka bagga bagga bagga bagga says it all. bagga se jyada pange asim aur rashmi se hain, phir bhi bagga ko hi nominate kyun kiya shuklis?😆

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wanted that Mahira out! 😔

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago
Kala.Billa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I wanted that trash Mahira out! 😔

Have been waiting for that for so long...😡

NepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I felt really bad for Sana when I read this title lol.

Poor girl is trapped in that deeply abusive "relationship" with a control-freak and the one person who she chilled with besides him is out. Groups are already well-defined and she already has a reputation she is trying to shake off of being a flipper. Plus, the show keeps giving her hints that she needs to stick with Shukla. 

Hope she slowly starts making some new friends for her own mental health's sake, because all Shukla/Paras/Mahira want to do is insult her "out of love" it seems. :(

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NepaliArtist

I felt really bad for Sana when I read this title lol.

Poor girl is trapped in that deeply abusive "relationship" with a control-freak and the one person who she chilled with besides him is out. Groups are already well-defined and she already has a reputation she is trying to shake off of being a flipper. Plus, the show keeps giving her hints that she needs to stick with Shukla. 

Hope she slowly starts making some new friends for her own mental health's sake, because all Shukla/Paras/Mahira want to do is insult her "out of love" it seems. :(

agar shehnaz ko saving power di toh wo bagga ko bacha leti. iss liye nahi diya hoga nalla big boss😡

Sasha1321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Oh man another non shukli😳

Happy madhu stayed though ðŸ˜³

Sana didn't nominate the right person instead of rashmi she should've nominated paras resulting in dividing the votes of shukla supporters into all the shuklis ðŸ¤ª 

Hope madhu becomes the captain and gets the power to save vishal from nominations so that a shuklapurvasi goes