Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am so sad
Do button is missing😭😭😭
Tia, I got a better one, Rudra was singing to Dhinkchank pooja's songs
me faints😲Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Tia, I got a better one, Rudra was singing to Dhinkchank pooja's songs
me faints😲
That's the beauty of my humour😊
Order of writers for Round robin of this week updated on the thread's first page's last post😊
The actor Ankit is still shooting so he wont die ? Who will die then
So Shivin going to shoot with bandage or cast? I hope they show something like Rudra was injured and show a MayRa moment on this