Any idea about that thappad scene where MJ slaps Rishi ... I guess !?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Any idea about that thappad scene where MJ slaps Rishi ... I guess !?

This man has special place amongst MayRa fandom!!🤣
But online it saw a drop too.. but not too much there though.. but I feel there is a rise in the viewers overall as many ppl r getting to know about it.. and now that the story is developing and they are promoting MayRa it might increase more..
Kaale kapdo wali madam 🤣
Kaali kapade waali madam😆
chalta hai now i have full day ti myself😆Originally posted by: pranurosid
Oh that's unfortunate. Take care Tia❤️
Originally posted by: prernahazra
Any idea about that thappad scene where MJ slaps Rishi ... I guess !?
I think now MJ will start getting frustrated after Rudra will make a big deal of this incident.. rishi pe bomb phatega MJ ka.. because he will start getting over controlling on rishi now as he cant lose him like Rudra..
Rudra blocking Maya's way😆..They are adorbs❤️
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
I think now MJ will start getting frustrated after Rudra will make a big deal of this incident.. rishi pe bomb phatega MJ ka.. because he will start getting over controlling on rishi now as he cant lose him like Rudra..
Rishi पर फूटा MJ का गुस्सा
Just like the title they gave for the previous sbs seg😆
swimming competition
Acha. So sad but you will do good in next one.. Don't worry! 🤗