Apart from their chemistry, I love their dialogue baazi😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Apart from their chemistry, I love their dialogue baazi😎
Ye foreshadow tha. Shadi ke baad divorce ke liye lawyer rakhne ki sochna bhi mat Rudy boy.
yar how do you insert photos..mujhse nahi hota😭
wish me luck!! Going for swimming competition🥳
the attitude she carried while saying..smile dekhi thi? And voice modulation when she said..I have few contacts
And as soon as she said..rudra ka face turned pale (popat)🤣
Yesdays episode was fabulous. In awe with Jennifer's acting , her voice modulation was such perfection. I loved the way she shuts down Ananya and Rishi with just that one epic look and that finger moment. No Ott or cringe worthy expressions/ no hyperventilating while doing romantic sequences. She is simply bloody brilliant as both Maya Mehrotra and Maya Jai Singh.