Aww sharmin you are so sweet. ❤️
Everyone time to snooze and dream of Rudy kissing Maya and more☺️
Good Night🤗
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aww sharmin you are so sweet. ❤️
Everyone time to snooze and dream of Rudy kissing Maya and more☺️
Good Night🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey sharmin thank you for appreciating my shaayri n welcome back..🤗
Shaayri it is 😆...lol..
Mayra forced me to come back....
Have a Good day 😄
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Aww sharmin you are so sweet. ❤️
Everyone time to snooze and dream of Rudy kissing Maya and more☺️
Good Night🤗
Aww 🤗
Good night🤗..
Yup I am forcing my brain and thoughts to have a MayRalicous dream 😆....
Will share if I got any...🤣
Good Morning,guyz
As I told yesterday,the dt will be crossed.The dt has crossed,and I am at the 9th page of new dt.Wow.You guyz r super fast🤗🤗
Good morning to all lovely ppl❤️
Aeji, ooji, koji, sunoji
hi everyone. I'm still sick
Originally posted by: pomegranate
hi everyone. I'm still sick
Oh what happened? Please take care and get well soon❤️
Fever and i havr a competition to win
Bhagwan he bachayr!
i pomo...please take care of your self 🤗Originally posted by: pomegranate
hi everyone. I'm still sick