Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I thought the same. I’m sorry but if Rashmi was wrong, Aarti would be the first one to expose her. Aarti can stoop to any level to get into Sid’s good books. Her obsession with Sid is clear to everyone.
That’s exactly what I’ve suspected all along. Arti knows Rashmi is right that’s why she’s silent. She doesn’t want to lie for thukla because she not sure of his allegiance.
I was also thinking that Krishna must have sent her messages via the other celebrities by now. She toned down immediately after the party and started today to scream. Yesterday during nominations and roti fights she was not poking her nose everywhere.
Originally posted by: OMGITSME
I thought the same. I’m sorry but if Rashmi was wrong, Aarti would be the first one to expose her. Aarti can stoop to any level to get into Sid’s good books. Her obsession with Sid is clear to everyone.
Originally posted by: Picasso9
That’s exactly what I’ve suspected all along. Arti knows Rashmi is right that’s why she’s silent. She doesn’t want to lie for thukla because she not sure of his allegiance.
I was also thinking that Krishna must have sent her messages via the other celebrities by now. She toned down immediately after the party and started today to scream. Yesterday during nominations and roti fights she was not poking her nose everywhere.