Promos ka Bigg Boss is different than actual Bigg Boss

Gritu86 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Promos me they show RaSim negative doing planning and plotting but in reality Shukla planning kar Raha hai. They promote shitnaaz par Shukla Mahira k peeche peeche jakar genuinely sorry bolta hai aur kambal me Shehnaz k sath sota hai. Aur poora episode dekhe Bina Shukla ke PR 1000 video lekar as jate hai Shukla ki ghatiyapanti Ko support karne.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Completely agreed. This is what happening through out the entire season. People are making assumptions and on that basis they are misjudging every positive characters and supporting the negatives ! Whereas in the real episode its totally different.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Im so glad promos were misleading. The episode today Shukla kitna evil dikh raha hai

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Im so glad promos were misleading. The episode today Shukla kitna evil dikh raha hai

Hahaha, literally Sid never fails to meet my expectations.😆

I was literally so annoyed at Asim for falling into Shukla’s trap and abusing but I guess no matter what Shukla always ends up being the most evil. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ye promos ki wajahse Shukla supporters ka roz popat hota hai

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

pakka 80% of those celebs supporting Shukla dont even watch the episodes. They judge on him on the promos only ðŸ˜† I realised most of them their tweets r much smaller than the tweets made by celebs supporting Asim(whose tweets r more detailed and you can say they do watch the episode). Most celebs tweeting in praise of Sid r like 2-3 sentences.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Ye promos ki wajahse Shukla supporters ka roz popat hota hai

🤣

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

the promo was edited to show non-Shukli as a villain, the damage has already been done so it doesn't matter if promo were misleading, it served its purpose.

Edited by Mapogo - 4 years ago
Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gritu86

Promos me they show RaSim negative doing planning and plotting but in reality Shukla planning kar Raha hai. They promote shitnaaz par Shukla Mahira k peeche peeche jakar genuinely sorry bolta hai aur kambal me Shehnaz k sath sota hai. Aur poora episode dekhe Bina Shukla ke PR 1000 video lekar as jate hai Shukla ki ghatiyapanti Ko support karne.

Shukla supporters in the Colors team air the precaps and Asim supporters in the Colors team edit the actual episodes.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mapogo

the promo was edited to show non-Shukli as a villain, the damage has already been done so it doesn't matter if promo were misleading, it served its purpose.

Okay thats hilarious. No it didn’t if u make a judgement  based on promo then thats an uneducated point of view and inaccurate LOL