Fabulous update. 

Ishra love each other very much. 

Raman is scared for ishita life.

This rishi is too dangerous for ishra.

Ishita becomes naughty. 

Super update 

Posted: 4 years ago

PART 52

Ishra were hugging each other tight when then they heard footsteps.they broke the hug and stand apart when Amma entered the room.she look at Raman and then at Ishita,who was standing in just towel .

She was just looking at them when Ishita said-u r getting it wrong ,Amma.actually Raman ,she was saying when Amma said-no need to explain ,main samajh gayi .tum aa nahi rahi hogi toh Raman darr gaya hoga and entered ur room breaking the door.she said looking at the broken lock.

Raman-sorry Amma,but main bahut darr gaya tha.after that incident I am horrified to leave her alone for even a second .

Amma-i do understand ur situation ,but still will tell u not to repeat this again.koi aur hota toh shayad galat samajh leta.

Raman-sorry Amma.

Amma-its ok,tum neeche chalo.main hoon ishu ke saath ,will come down along with her .

Raman nodded and went down while Ishita went to change.she changed into a blue salwar suit and was going downstairs when Amma hold her hand and said cupping her face-i am really proud of u and raman's relationship.

Ishita look at her all confused and she said-tum log itne saal se saath ho but kabhi apni limit cross nahi ki.being a girl's mother I was always scared of this,but u two proved me wrong.thank u ishu .

Ishita-kuch bhi Amma,u don't have to thank me for everything.waise bhi yeh aap logon ki achchi upbringing hai ki hum apni relationship ko itni achchi tarah se nibha paaye,just bless us ki hum hamesha aise hi saath rahen.

Amma-my blessings r always with u.she said and kissed her temple ,then both went downstairs.

Raman was discussing something serious with appa when Amma and Ishita reached .

Ishita-kuch serious baat ho rahi hai??

Raman-yes,that rishi is bit dangerous.we have to be very careful.

Ishita-darr gaye Kya??

Raman-tumhe lagta hai main darr jaaunga.

Ishita-ofcourse not,mujhe lagta hai mere Raman mere liye puri duniya se ladh jaayenge.i know how much I love u,toh agar aap saath ho toh darr kaisa.

Raman-woh toh thik hai ,but we should be careful .mujhe koi problem nahi chahiye tumhare liye,so we r planning to keep few bodyguards for u.

Amma-i think it's a great idea.

Ishita-i think it's a bad idea,agar usne mere bodyguard ko khareed liya toh.aakhir woh rich hai,kuch bhi kar sakta hai.moreover can u trust anyone for me.she said blinking her eyes cutely.

Appa-she has a point,kisi par bhi bharosha nahi kar sakte.

Raman-phir Kya Kare??

Ishita-i have a person in mind,who can be my bodyguard aur jiss par aap log pura bharosha kar sakte hai.

Amma-appa look at her and she was smiling sheepishly.

Appa-no ishu.

Raman-kaun hai,mujhe bhi batao.

Appa-koi nahi Raman.

Raman-nahi please boliye naa kaun hai ,joh Ishita ka boyfriend ban sakta hai,jisse hum trust Kar sakte hai.

Amma-koi nahi Raman,she was saying when Ishita said-aap Raman,aur kaun hai joh mere sabse jyada khayal rakh sakta hai aur jiss par sab bahut bharosha karte hai.

Raman-main??

Ishita-haan aap,nahi ban sakte Kya mere bodyguard.

Raman-ofcourse ban sakta hoon,infact I will be very happy with this,agar amma-appa ko koi problem naa ho.he said looking at amma-appa.

Appa-nahi Raman,it will be too much to ask from.

Ishita-but appa,it will be safe.actually I have a better idea,agar aap sab ki permission ho.

Raman-bolo naa,please.

Ishita-hum destination wedding karte hai ,but kisi foreign location par nahi ,Punjab mein.aapke village mein.wahan aapka Ghar hai ,saare log hai.rishi ki himmat nahi hogi wahan kuch karne ki.aur mujhe punjabi bride banne ka pura chance milega.she said making everyone smile.

Raman-wow,what a great idea.shaadi hamari haveli par hogi toh security ki koi problem hi nahi.noone can enter there aur hume sabki blessings bhi mil jayegi.very brilliant idea.he said looking at her parent who were looking bit unconvinced.

Raman-kya hua appa,koi problem hai.

Appa-aise kaise,I mean how we will arrange everything there.dont feel bad but that is a small village.wahan jyada kuch milta bhi nahi hoga.

Raman-dont worry,hum sab kuch shopping karke jaayenge aur agar kuch Kam pada,toh I will arrange.ek baar hum dono ki Shaadi ho jaaye achche se,phir main hamesha Ishita ke saath rahunga aur kisi ko usse hurt karne nahi dunga.

Ishita-and I think we should also make a trap to arrest him.kuch aisa karna hoga jisse hamari Shaadi mein bhi koi problem naa ho aur woh arrest bhi ho jaaye woh bhi red handed.

Raman-matlab??

Ishita-i have a brilliant plan.she said and narrated her plan to everyone.

Raman-wow,very good plan.must say mere saath rehte rehte intelligent ho gayi ho .

Ishita-actually the thing is,that I know him more then u all know him,aur main yeh bhi jaanti hoon ki jab mujhse bichadne ki baat aa jaaye toh Raman ka dimaag bhi kaam nahi karta.he start getting angry ,toh mujhe hi apna dimaag lagana padta hai,that's why I made this plan.

Appa-i am good with this.

Amma-main bhi.

Raman-ok,toh main Ghar mein jaa Kar sabko plan samjha deta hoon ,then we will act accordingly.ok.

Everyone nodded and Raman went home thinking ways to execute the plan.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Was waiting for the plan 😐😐

But the update ended...

Was expecting more ishra scenes also....

Good one though...loved amma talk with her...

Beautiful update 

Raman love ishita very much🥰🥰🥰

Eagerly waiting for next update....plzzz 

Superb amazing update 

Update next part soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Awesome update