Could you all please report this topic regarding Asim and M for me ?? 😬🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Could you all please report this topic regarding Asim and M for me ?? 😬🙏
Could you all please report this topic regarding Asim and M for me ?? 😬🙏
Nope 🤣
I don't want shuklis to hijack that post 😡
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
It's just Asim is soo good looking and looks good with anyone walking on two legs 🤣 .
I don't know but mahira ka kuch gadbad lagata hain aur Asim bhi Kam flirt nahi karta ausse 🤣 .
Both flirt with each other phir smile dege meethi si aur chalte banege phir ladayi🤣 . Phir priority problems aati hain 😆
SJ lusts after Asim no question about that I was watching a clip on twitter of asimanshi and in background SJ was totally checking out asim's behind 🤣 .
Paras toh bawala hain Asim liye 😆 aur Sana and Asim for me are more of sis bro but yeah they both are good looking so some people will ship them 😆 .
Rashmi ne bhi keh Rakha hain arhaan ke saamne ki Asim ki body zyada acchi hain 🤣 aur Asim Ko toh lagti hi hain shorts main wo acchi 😛
So truly the sex symbol of BB 13🤣
Lmao Sahi bola...mujhe toh Asim har kisike saath acha lagta hai🤣🤣🤣
Could you all please report this topic regarding Asim and M for me ?? 😬🙏
I am going to.
I'd ship Bagga and Asim but I don't think Bagga is interested in making any showmance angle
Devolina liked my RaSim VM
Dittoooo 😆 Mere liye vo acha bn jaata jo Asim k liye acha kre ❤️Maine bhi dkha tha he asked Mahira ek sip de na chai ka aur le k chla gya 😆