Originally posted by: Samaira32
Mujhe najaane kyun woh gaana yaad aagaya
Main Laila Laila chillaunga
Kurta phaad ke...
This song was going in my mind too...
And now, I will not be able to get it out of my head easily... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Samaira32
Mujhe najaane kyun woh gaana yaad aagaya
Main Laila Laila chillaunga
Kurta phaad ke...
This song was going in my mind too...
And now, I will not be able to get it out of my head easily... 😆
So, Rudra's touch triggered Maya's memories...
I want those ear pods that can focus through the glass, noise of an office on one voice!
Aap humne sarkar maana, aapne hume ch****a?😲
Uss din pata chala Fawu se sachi mohababt karti hoon 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I want those ear pods that can focus through the glass, noise of an office on one voice!
Aap humne sarkar maana, aapne hume ch****a?😲
Even I want those ear pods...
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
So, Rudra's touch triggered Maya's memories...
If i didn't know this was shot weeks ago, i would have the CVs went through our yesterday's posts😆
Guys, anybody watching?
Kya twist kiya Maya ne situation ko 👏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I want those ear pods that can focus through the glass, noise of an office on one voice!
Aap humne sarkar maana, aapne hume ch****a?😲
Wade log, wadi baatein!
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
Even I want those ear pods...
MJ ke liye kaam karna padega
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
If i didn't know this was shot weeks ago, i would have the CVs went through our yesterday's posts😆
Me too...
Had this not been shot weeks ago, I too would have thought the same. 😆