Poll
Predict the biggest hit of 2020?
Let's predict the highest grosser of the year 2020 and we can come back to this next year and see who was right.
So vote and leave your comments.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For now in comments there are 3 votes in favour of 83 but in poll only 1 vote.
Daya Kuch to gadbad hai! 🤔
For now in comments there are 3 votes in favour of 83 but in poll only 1 vote.
Daya Kuch to gadbad hai! 🤔
I forgot to vote bt now did it👍🏼
83 has the potential.
Dude, the content has to be good. Salman Khan ke naam pe ab koi film nahi chalegi.
Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Dude, the content has to be good. Salman Khan ke naam pe ab koi film nahi chalegi.
Ok I hope the content is good
It has just as good as chance as 83 or LSC or Brahmastra.
LSC.
I was right last year with War prediction 🥳
I was thinking that 1 vote fr Brahmastra was from you. 😛
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Ok I hope the content is good
It has just as good as chance as 83 or LSC or Brahmastra.
I don't expect anything from Brahmastra and Laal Singh Chaddha. However, 83 is based on an historical achievement in cricket. You must know that cricket Bharat ki jaan hai. People will flock into the theatre with nostalgia overflowing. Ranveer Singh's presence is also a bonus.
Cocktail 2 Welcome To the Jungle Alpha Dhamaal 4
30