MayRa DT#7"Bharosa Jitne K Liye Khudko Harna Padta Hai"IMP Post PG 28 - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

I want maya to show concern to Rajiv in front of Rudra.

I want to enjoy his reaction πŸ˜³

Isiliye gussa hua hai, Rajeev ko maara isn't issue, Maya ne concern dikhaaya is issue

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Yeh bhi sahin hai. Rich bande ko mehnat karni hi nahin hai πŸ™„

As they say in "He gets everything without any troubles, why would he worry about mehnat?"

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu245

Rishi angle is gonna create huge complications for MayRa... Rudra has lost his faith in love... He hates love... And i guess his trust was broken... When he comes to know that Maya broke rishi s trust and faith in love for revenge he is never gonna forgive her.. Pakka he will hate her

He may hate her for sometime.

Aur kya pataa,Rudra even after knowing everything may fall for maya for more?

End of the day,hein to Rishi ka hein bhai,jaab rishi maya ki sanak ke peeche parsakta hein,toh sochiye rudra ka kya haal hoga?🀣🀣

On a serious note,I feel Rudra may some beyhad madness in her love.This way,he will forget every sin of hers😳

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tasnimrayian

He may hate her for sometime.

Aur kya pataa,Rudra even after knowing everything may fall for maya for more?

End of the day,hein to Rishi ka hein bhai,jaab rishi maya ki sanak ke peeche parsakta hein,toh sochiye rudra ka kya haal hoga?🀣🀣

On a serious note,I feel Rudra may some beyhad madness in her love.This way,he will forget every sin of hers😳

I don't think he will. Coz the one thing that could bind them together is their past which is filled with betrayal. If Maya were to betray him again, he may understand that but won't forgive her. 

Antara123 thumbnail

So is Rajiv gone? πŸ₯³

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode was okay type 

Rudra is gone case πŸ€£ he literally bumped in the door while stealing glances πŸ˜‚πŸ’ . Kese dhek Raha tha Maya ko . 

I loved Anayana's reaction she didn't behave like crazy jealous person balki how reasonably said to Rudra i Know u from childhood days and in love with u it's okay if u don love me back I can understand but at lest I have the right to know if u feel for someone else πŸ’ I love this girl hopefully CVS maintains it. 

Maya ki planning Maha bekar hai I was Rolling my eyes πŸ˜ͺπŸ™„ what was that silly sob story πŸ˜‚. Rishi is baccha in this situation he actually accept it and believe it πŸ€£ I would have never ever believe it even though I am younger than Rishi πŸ€£

Antara is dumb dumb 🀦 I tho have no expectations from this lady πŸ˜‘ konsi sadhi mein problem nahi hoti ? True every marriages has issued but koi normal marriage mein husbands don treat their wives lyk shits and abused them πŸ€” crazy πŸ˜’ woman . For once I agree with Diya today 😏 MJ only love is image .

The way MJ was handling Rajeev ruthless πŸ₯Ί

Poor soul 😒 I doubt he actually revealed anything vital to that guy . Can't wait to see more of MJ and his cool composed craziness πŸ˜†

Maya broke that bottle on his head gosh 😨 crazy she can be !! πŸ₯Ί

I found Maya hypocritical today πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜‚ she was all over Rudra tab usko flashbacks nahi ata tab kuch issues nahi hota but Bechara Rishi ka harmless hand touch se usko FB Ata hai itni problem hoti hai πŸ™„ strange she is !! 

Precap looks interesting Father son face off. 😏 

Rudra was looking hot 

I bet Maya ne bola hoga tumhara bap ne Rajeev ko pita πŸ€£sadh bhi podh diya isliya Rudra will go after his dad now πŸ˜‚

tasnimrayian thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I don't think he will. Coz the one thing that could bind them together is their past which is filled with betrayal. If Maya were to betray him again, he may understand that but won't forgive her. 

Wont forgive her for sometime will be okay!

But for the whole season,A big No please 

Then this story will turn into Rudra's nafraat😭

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

So is Rajiv gone? πŸ₯³

Not yet...Iss Baar benefit of doubt Mila tha usseπŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

Who's happy Rajiv gave Maya away? πŸ˜† I am. Firstly, he wasn't lambi race Ka ghoda. And this shows their 8 year planning was SO kaccha. 

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Yeh master planner Maya ne yeh nahi socha ki MJ Rajeev ko threaten karega?πŸ€ͺ

It's was a superhit counter plan to use Rajeev to drive a deewar between Rudea-MJ, but aise kaise Didi, Rajeev ko lag gayi naa

Humari didi koyi master-planner nahin hai.. bas ainvayi writer theek thaak hai toh dialogues bolti hi 🀨