annu ji ko aata h.Originally posted by: MISTInew
Same here....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
annu ji ko aata h.Originally posted by: MISTInew
Same here....
happy new year jiaji 🤗May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing my at family a joyous 2020!....HAPPY NEW YEAR..... 🤗
annu ji ko aata h.
Annu ji Ko bolna padega...🥱
May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing my at family a joyous 2020!....HAPPY NEW YEAR..... 🤗
Happy New Year to you too....
🤗❤️
on contrary I m not 😆she is just pulling your leg.chill😊
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤔 sane log na new year manate hai teri tarah office nahi jate. 😆
😆
I don't believe in enjoying particular days 😆
For me I can celebrate each day learning new things speaking to client experience there life and there experiences. Chilling at home chatting with you guys waching Karan. Study and research to achieve my dream to open distribution house of my own ..❤️
I know people who party particular days then say are Kya wahi life wahi kaam wahi job. If they are sane I am happy being not sane or mad 😆
Originally posted by: MISTInew
Agar koyi AIIMS, MAMC, LHMC, MCK ya fir any medical College mein admission ho jaye tab FB, IG, Etc. Sab kholungi. 😆
Wow medico aspirant 😇😇 kaha se prepare kr rhi ho ?