Happy New Year again🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Happy New Year again🤗
Originally posted by: MISTInew
I solve math problems while listening to music!!!😆
I do almost everything with music on... even while sleeping 😆
she is just pulling your leg.chill😊
🤗
That's a good thinking. 👏Originally posted by: MISTInew
Agar koyi AIIMS, MAMC, LHMC, MCK ya fir any medical College mein admission ho jaye tab FB, IG, Etc. Sab kholungi. 😆
I do almost everything with music on... even while sleeping 😆
Same here. I eat while listening to music.
Now I am on treadmill with my new headphone and smart phone
🤣
🤗 how are you???Happy New Year again🤗
I was listening to KZK 'Chahat Ke Safar mein' song.
Can anyone make PreRish VM on this?
Please!!!!😊
mujhe toh aata hi nahin h 😔Originally posted by: MISTInew
I was listening to KZK 'Chahat Ke Safar mein' song.
Can anyone make PreRish VM on this?
Please!!!!😊
mujhe toh aata hi nahin h 😔
Same here....
May the New Year bring you happiness, peace, and prosperity. Wishing my at family a joyous 2020!....HAPPY NEW YEAR..... 🤗