Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
For a change, I like how she's looking.
Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye
For a change, I like how she's looking.
She’s hott and always looks good
But some media bytes of hers got me suspect 😂
She looks stunning ⭐️
Kriti looks much better in motion, compared to still photography
Originally posted by: 7XYJAWLFLBHDSM46
Kriti looks much better in motion, compared to still photography
I agree to an extent. I think her smile is her best feature and so her face looks better when it moves rather than being straightfaced.



Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
Kriti Sanon vs Kangana Ranaut neckline Raksha Bandhan controversy...
Kriti Sanon for the bride show https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dbk8JGdpjqN/?igsh=MXU4ZDlkcmJjZGh0cg==
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
Kriti, Saif and Dhoni at India vs England cricket https://www.instagram.com/p/Da-qPP1k_6o/?img_index=6 igsh=bnczaWdjbHhodWR6
2