Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Yahan bhi two button down.. it's his personal style ..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6sfyTvhvEP/?igshid=ydvm8o612d3q
He always looks hot without even trying for it❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Yahan bhi two button down.. it's his personal style ..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6sfyTvhvEP/?igshid=ydvm8o612d3q
He always looks hot without even trying for it❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
He always looks hot without even trying for it❤️
Agreed... He does. ❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Koi hain yaha?
Yes... I'm there 😆
may be Maya and Rudra met different person assuming they are meeting each other.and It was arranged by MJ.Rudra caught that girl with his father and the man who pretended to be Rudra tortured Maya. 🙈
It doesn't looks like both of them r this dumb not to catch it from so many years. 🤔i don think Maya and Rudra r directly connected 🤪
Tomo I think there is no epi right 🤔... there might be new year programs.. so this MayRa track will start from new year only I feel. That's why that new promo also went on hold..
Originally posted by: 69_Anushka
It doesn't looks like both of them r this dumb not to catch it from so many years. 🤔i don think Maya and Rudra r directly connected 🤪
Agree🙌
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Tomo I think there is no epi right 🤔... there might be new year programs.. so this MayRa track will start from new year only I feel. That's why that new promo also went on hold..
Aiyyo!
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Tomo I think there is no epi right 🤔... there might be new year programs.. so this MayRa track will start from new year only I feel. That's why that new promo also went on hold..
No episode tomorrow?😭
Why do these channels have new year program