???Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Anyone giving 12th board or NEET Entrance exam here If yes then plzz support or guide mee...
Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
???Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Anyone giving 12th board or NEET Entrance exam here If yes then plzz support or guide mee...
Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳
Yes I have and it was better than the new site
socchi thoda help milegha Thats why i was also not coming to IF these months Practicals Journal Completions And all...
ANd waise gossips kya chal rahi hain
Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
socchi thoda help milegha Thats why i was also not coming to IF these months Practicals Journal Completions And all...
There's no clear cut way to achieve anything and I'm saying it in general. Everyone has their own way to do things. 😆
Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
ANd waise gossips kya chal rahi hain
Hi I am Disha 😃
What's your name?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
There's no clear cut way to achieve anything and I'm saying it in general. Everyone has their own way to do things. 😆
Well said Hashy
Ok good night everyone🤗
Ok Then Good Night Su Dii And Everyone... 🤗🤗**Good night hugs to su dii and all of u**
**Signingoff **
Hi Disha I m thulasi LTG ki phool si Do pronounce tulsi And Good Night to u **🤗🤗 Good noght hugs to u and all **
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9