Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I told to Vijay Sir that it still is ugly but he told me that they can't get it like old site and can't do more about it. 😳
The dot is fine... but why the circle😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I told to Vijay Sir that it still is ugly but he told me that they can't get it like old site and can't do more about it. 😳
The dot is fine... but why the circle😭
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Small question to all? Do you like this green circle... it was more thick before..now they have reduced it still I dont like it...
Now I don't care actually😒
??? Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Anyone giving 12th board or NEET Entrance exam here If yes then plzz support or guide mee...
Now I don't care actually😒
Good attitude....
Hopefully even I will catch this soon...
Originally posted by: chaaru26
The dot is fine... but why the circle😭
Otherwise it'll be a copy of FB, I guess😆
???Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Anyone giving 12th board or NEET Entrance exam here If yes then plzz support or guide mee...
Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Small question to all? Do you like this green circle... it was more thick before..now they have reduced it still I dont like it...
I don't like this one much ..... but its better than the thick one
Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
??? Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳
You gotta do what you gotta do, no other way.
???Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz
Anyone giving 12th board or NEET Entrance exam here If yes then plzz support or guide mee...
Bcoz boards are coming or nearing up so anyone from here...😳
Originally posted by: Disha2712
I don't like this one much ..... but its better than the thick one
Have you seen IF's old site?
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9