SophieKarim thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Three words for today’s episode...

🤣, 🤣 and 🤣


First 🤣 because why on earth is Karan suddenly so hell bent on making Preeta accept her feelings for him? What happened to ‘revenge’ or mentally torturing her— actually doing all this is nothing else other than mental torture


Second 🤣, The dance 🤣🤣 Everyone in the Luthra family’s reaction to when the dancers brought on Preeta to dance with Karan mistaking her as his bride was just too good 🤣 an obvious sign that they are jealous of Preeta 🤣🤣 Apart from all that, who else thought the dance was just... messy..? 🤣🤣


Final 🤣 Mahira running off... how many more times will we get to see that in the next few episodes considering all the spoilery articles are saying that this mehndi will have many moments that indicate that Karan & Preeta are destined to be with eachother 🤣

And ontop of that Sherlyn mentioning how Rishabh was once after Preeta and now that that’s stopped, her other aashiq aka Prithvi is now after her... where is Prithvi by the way? He was supposed to make his entry by now 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

1k

Users

4

Likes

14

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

Firstly , 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Karan has gone mad . And I will go insane by saying this repeatedly after every damn episode😡


Who is he torturing again? Preeta? 🤔 too much kachra is happening lately, quite literally🤬


I don't know about preeta but Karan is effected right left and centre even if preeta breathes in some other room🤣


*Can someone please explain why did Karan start crying * 😲

SophieKarim thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Firstly , 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Karan has gone mad . And I will go insane by saying this repeatedly after every damn episode😡


Who is he torturing again? Preeta? 🤔 too much kachra is happening lately, quite literally🤬


I don't know about preeta but Karan is effected right left and centre even if preeta breathes in some other room🤣


*Can someone please explain why did Karan start crying * 😲


That remains a confusion to all of us 🤣 I don’t understand this guy, I mean, first he’s the one who’s so desperate to hurt her, gets her humiliated in front of his whole family then he’s trying to make her confess and when she doesn’t, he books her damn hall just to see her reaction...

_Runa_ thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Firstly , 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Karan has gone mad . And I will go insane by saying this repeatedly after every damn episode😡


Who is he torturing again? Preeta? 🤔 too much kachra is happening lately, quite literally🤬


I don't know about preeta but Karan is effected right left and centre even if preeta breathes in some other room🤣


*Can someone please explain why did Karan start crying * 😲

@bold - He is torturing Preeta and he is torturing himself by torturing Preeta. His ego hurts him. His very strange love (or should I say obsession?) hurts him. Him not able to be with Preeta while desiring her hurts him. He needs her too much and he loves his ego too much too. He can't choose😆 It hurts him 🤯😂

I see it like this. He is mentally unstable now. Like Preeta started crying not because he physically abused her (he actually did!) but because it was somewhat a breaking point for her in that situation. When she couldn't take anymore and a stress should be out by crying. And she started crying. Same here with Karan. He wants her to suffer but seeing her suffering is not really a pleasure for him. He wants her in his life as a friend (or love) and impossibility to have her is hurting him. He is mad and angry because he can't make it as it was before when they were friends. And he wants it badly! And then he comes close to her and sees her crying. And at that moment it is a breaking point for him too. I mean not THAT breaking point when the situation starts changing. Just a bit, for one moment. A moment of weakness.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

hahaha love your post

buttercups2020 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: _Runa_

@bold - He is torturing Preeta and he is torturing himself by torturing Preeta. His ego hurts him. His very strange love (or should I say obsession?) hurts him. Him not able to be with Preeta while desiring her hurts him. He needs her too much and he loves his ego too much too. He can't choose😆 It hurts him 🤯😂

I see it like this. He is mentally unstable now. Like Preeta started crying not because he physically abused her (he actually did!) but because it was somewhat a breaking point for her in that situation. When she couldn't take anymore and a stress should be out by crying. And she started crying. Same here with Karan. He wants her to suffer but seeing her suffering is not really a pleasure for him. He wants her in his life as a friend (or love) and impossibility to have her is hurting him. He is mad and angry because he can't make it as it was before when they were friends. And he wants it badly! And then he comes close to her and sees her crying. And at that moment it is a breaking point for him too. I mean not THAT breaking point when the situation starts changing. Just a bit, for one moment. A moment of weakness.


I agree that he is very unstable right now . Because not only preeta , he is also going to hurt Mahira eventually. No matter how much we l dislike her, it's not like she had put him on a gun point to marry her. It was a conscious decision taken by Karan in the fit of his anger due to those fake notice. One thing led to another and Karan is stuck in the cobweb of hurt and anger. He himself isn't sure if this pain and suffocation is out of hurt or anger.

But amidst all this , his unconfessed love has been constant. He needs preeta and he knows it but to this extent that his survival and sanity depends on it? I don't know he realises it. This chaos has made him do things which are no more forgivable.

No amount of forced confession is going to undo what he has done. And I loved what preeta told him that you can't make people respect you. I some how feel that was her subtle way of saying that she has lost all respect for him.


No matter how much a sucker I am for romance but manhandling is not romancing and Karan has gone down to hurt her physically and that's not something I want to watch on my screen and root.


However , even though I don't want preeta to forgive him, I can still understand where karan is coming from. The unsettled chaos and tsunami of emotions mixed with hateness, love, friendship, distrust, and betrayal has undone Karan without even a warning and that's exactly what happens when you are struck with this wave.


Preeta is right on her stand because irrespective of what all is going on with him, does not give him the right to literally play and ruine someone's life. And the worst part is, everything that Karan did was intentional.



Though I understand him, I don't stand by him.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".