Originally posted by: mansiahuja
I messaged both of you as well
if you dont mind pm me as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: mansiahuja
I messaged both of you as well
if you dont mind pm me as well
Ye kya PM PM khel rahe ho saare, mereko bhi koi batao😆
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
PM me too- or post here please
Pm me too please 🙏
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1210950745316564992?s=09
See the emoji being used by colors🙄 are they insane or what
Originally posted by: Niki_cool
Ye kya PM PM khel rahe ho saare, mereko bhi koi batao😆
😂😂
Originally posted by: nishu786
What's wrong with the post? It's nice. Some people will always find reason to complain,you write what you like.
Will defntly ignr now onwards nd write what my heart says ❤️ Sbse comfortable I feel here :)
Originally posted by: Swarika16
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1210950745316564992?s=09
See the emoji being used by colors🙄 are they insane or what
Pta Karo yeh paras chabra Ka judwa Bhai toh nhi
Originally posted by: garima22
Will defntly ignr now onwards nd write what my heart says ❤️ Sbse comfortable I feel here :)
The post was bang on SS fans are just like him bullies don't back down fight them just like Asim is doing inside the house.😘
As per sources Arhaan has been evicted !!
Never thought I would feel bad .. jaisa bhi tha he was a support for Asim 😭
Pta Karo yeh paras chabra Ka judwa Bhai toh nhi
😂😂Yup you never know.