🤣❤️ Indeed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣❤️ Indeed.
Thanks, will check🤗
Sabse pehle I think I'll make creations on the pool scene
I was mesmerised by that precap
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sabse pehle I think I'll make creations on the pool scene
I was mesmerised by that precap
Haan please do.
Even am gonna try that scene. Let's wish each other luck for colouring🤣
Am planning a video signature or blending gifs but I feel choosing other scene will be wise.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Haan please do.
Even am gonna try that scene. Let's wish each other luck for colouring🤣
Am planning a video signature or blending gifs but I feel choosing other scene will be wise.
Non animated for that lol. Yeah colouring is
Nope nope. GIFs on the pool one? Let's see with non first. Agar set hogaya toh you can go for GIFs😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Non animated for that lol. Yeah colouring is
Nope nope. GIFs on the pool one? Let's see with non first. Agar set hogaya toh you can go for GIFs😳
Cool! Exactly.
You also have valid points..
I did PM to you, 😊
Also you should change dp, looks blank.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Cool! Exactly.
You also have valid points..
I did PM to you, 😊
Also you should change dp, looks blank.
OMG I've tried sooooo much to set my DP. Was going to use your icons only but it shows some error and doesn't change.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
OMG I've tried sooooo much to set my DP. Was going to use your icons only but it shows some error and doesn't change.
You should. My icons won't work, they are png. You need jpg format I believe. You can use Jiya's caps. I did that.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
You should. My icons won't work, they are png. You need jpg format I believe. You can use Jiya's caps. I did that.
Ohh I didnt know this! Shit okay.
I'll try now again.