😃 yes☺️ n I m excited bcoz I love gansta kinda shows...Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pallawi wants to make the show hit on Alt 😂
But wen it comes to Anupre nothing compares Abhiya❤️ n they will be back..😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😃 yes☺️ n I m excited bcoz I love gansta kinda shows...Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pallawi wants to make the show hit on Alt 😂
But wen it comes to Anupre nothing compares Abhiya❤️ n they will be back..😍😍
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pallawi wants to make the show hit on Alt 😂
😂😂😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Aaj hi subah dekha ye episode...AB wanted to kiss prerna n she was shy to kiss infront of Mata Rani...but AB to just wanted a forehead kiss😬😬prerna ne Kya samjha🤣
And I watched Anurag beating someone with a bat. It was so much fun to watch Anurag doing dhulai with the bat, reminded me of Prerna hitting Naveen babu😆
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Can u please PM me the link as well Leena.
Pmed to everyone :P
[QUOTE=Cute_Virgo
🤣
Originally posted by: BombayGirl10
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6n9pZmBbdP/
I really loved the music and anupre #NostaligiaOfLastYear
Can we get one more rain sequence and rain triggering something in Anurag ? 🤔
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
And I watched Anurag beating someone with a bat. It was so much fun to watch Anurag doing dhulai with the bat, reminded me of Prerna hitting Naveen babu😆