Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

lovely teaser 

continue soon plz.... 

Thnx for pm 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waiting for an update please Raksha. Thank you. 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good teaser Di...

Plz continue soon..

Thank you..

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting teaser 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Update soon please. 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovly update di... Superb...ishu was going to Raman when he himself come to his home... He complains that she left his I'll husband alone.. He is so cute.. 🥰... Ishu asked sorry and asked him about his health... He told her that he is fine now but his taste bud got bad... He want to eat something good... Ishu took him inside... They saw his parents sitting with simmi... Tosjiji saw him... She told him that she is worried for him and asked him about his health... Raman asked her is she really worried for him because she didn't called him once... He asked her that she know about that horrible food but she didn't stoped him to eat that food... They palned everything...toshiji blamed ishu for manipulating him... He told her that he is mature enough to know everything..... He took ishu from there.. Mr. Bhalla too warned toshiji... Simmi again manipulate toshiji... In room.. Ishu is lost in her thoughts... She make herself believe that raman is actually love her so much... He is not faking his love... She got too happy.... Soon raman come and see her lost... He try to grab her attention but she lost in herself to hear anything.... He shake her and asked her where she lost but ishu hug him and told him to hug her back... Raman asked her about matter but she denied saying she will tell him soon... He kissed her nack but his stomach growl breaking their moment... She goes to kitchen to prepare aalo paratha for him... So she realised her love for him... Yet... Now only confession is left... Yeeeee.. ❤... Suprb... Plz plz update soo  di and thanks for pm di... ❤❤and sorry for late reply

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 27

Ishita served everyone gobhi ke paranthe and settled next to Raman.

All had it and Mr bhalla said-very tasty ,puttar ji.it is the authentic taste of gobhi ke paranthe.thank u for this,khaiye toshiji and tell me ,madrasi gobhi ke paranthe kaise lage,waise it's not madrasi it's pure punjabi,hamari bahu punjabi joh ho gayi hai.he said smiling while toshiji and simmi was eating with a bad face as the parantha was really good and they couldn't taunt Ishita.

Raman-really Ishita,it's really good.had such wonderful paratha after long warna hamesha cook ke hi haath ka milta hai.

Ishita smiled hearing the compliment and said-if u people want,I can make food everyday.

Mr bhalla-thats really great but tumhara bhi kaam hai ,tum kabhi kabhi bana sakti ho,when u will be free.he said smiling making ishra smile too while toshiji and simmi was irritated seeing Ishita happily settling in the house.

After breakfast ishra were going for their respective work when simmi got disbalanced and before anyone understand anything she fainted.

All ran to her and Raman picked her .

Toshiji-kya khilaya tune meri simmi ko,bahut teri aankhon mein khatakti thi naa,see what she did with our simmi .ab bhi chup ho aap dono.she was saying when Raman said-please maa,stop ur drama .Ishita tum please check karo simmi ko.

Toshiji-nahi,she will not check her,she will not touch her.she was saying when Mr bhalla said-toshiji,stop it.ishita,u check her.

Ishita nodded and start checking simmi while everyone was waiting impatiently.

At last Ishita said-she is pregnant.she said making everyone smile .

Toshiji-oye hoye,kitni achchi news hai,Meri simmi phir se maa banne wali hai.meri ananya ka chota Bhai ya behan aane wala hai .she was saying while Mr bhalla and Raman were also rejoicing the news when Ishita said-its not good news,mummy ji.she said meekly making toshiji angry.

Toshiji-yeh Kya bakwaas kar rahi hai tu??itni achchi news hai,arey tu baanjh hai toh iska matlab yeh nahi ki tu aisa bole,she was saying when Ishita said-its not like that mummy ji,simmi ki abhi teen mahine pehle delivery aur surgery hui hai ,uski body dobara pregnancy ke liye ready nahi hai aur woh mere mana karne ke baad bhi drink karti hai jiski wajah se uske stitches ab tak thik nahi hue hai ,iss samay iss pregnancy ko continue karna bahut risky hoga .I think simmi had to abort,she was saying when toshiji slapped her.

Toshiji-tu nikal yahan se,nahi sunni teri baat.abortion ki baat kar rahi hai .haan soch rahi hogi ki agar Ghar mein dusra bachcha aayega toh log tujhse bhi umeed karenge aur tu toh uss umeed ko pura nahi kar payegi ,iss liye simmi ka bhi abortion karwa deti hoon.

Ishita-nahi mummy ji,it's not like that,she was saying when toshiji said-raman,le jaa isse.i don't wanna hear a word from her.

Raman-but maa sunn toh lo.

Toshiji-le jaa warna bahut bura ho jaayega,she said and Raman said-chalo Ishita.

Ishita-but Raman.

Raman-lets go,maa tumhari nahi manengi.aap kisi aur doctor se consult Kar lo ,maa.he said and took Ishita out .

Ishita-raman,suniye naa.it will be risky for simmi.aap toh Meri baat par bharosha kijiye.

Raman-i do trust u ,jaan.but yeh log nahi karenge.toh unhe dusre doctor ke paas jaane do.dusre ki toh baat manenge aur main anurag se bhi baat kar lunga.they will take care of everything.but u promise me ki tum simmi ke pregnancy se dur rahogi.atleast tab tak jab tak maa khud help naa maange.

Ishita-u know I can't do this.

Raman-tumhe karna hoga,mere liye.u know main tumhari insult nahi sah sakta.aur tum jitni baar iss topic par kuch bologi they will taunt u.toh tumhe Meri kasam hai,agar tumne iss topic par kuch bhi kaha.

Ishita-but,

Raman-no but,swear on me that u will stay away from simmi's pregnancy.she has maa and anurag,u will stay away from this matter.

Ishita-ok,as u say.

Raman-meri kasam,he said keeping her hand on his head.

Ishita-aapki kasam .

Raman-good,tumhe pata hai naa kasam todne par Kya hota hai.

Ishita nodded .

Raman-good,now let's go.maa sab dekh lengi .joh jaruri hoga woh Kar lengi.he said and both went to their work.

In bhalla mansion,

Mr bhalla-i think we should consider her words,she is not wrong.waise bhi woh doctor hai.

Toshiji-akeli doctor nahi hai woh,main dusre doctor ke paas le jaaungi simmi ko.joh uski tarah cunning nahi hoga.aap pareshan mat hoiye,just celebrate the news.we r going to be grandparents again.she said smiling making him smile too.

The day passed normally.

Later in evening,Ishita reached home and got to know that toshiji and simmi went to a doctor and she didn't suggested for abortion.

Simmi-dekha maa,log kitna jalte hai mujhse,khud baanjh hai toh Meri khushiyan bhi kharab kar dena chahte hai.

Ishita-its not like that,doctor ne tumhara case thik se study Kiya hai??

Toshiji-tujhe Kya lagta hai,tu hi ek doctor hai.baaki log bhi padhe likhe hai .

Ishita was about to say something when Raman said-its good, congratulations simmi.ishita tum room mein jao.

Ishita-but Raman,

Raman-u promised me something in the morning , remember.he said and Ishita went to their room.

Raman congratulated simmi and went to his room while simmi was happy thinking that everyone scolded Ishita.

Simmi-achcha hua Maine kisi ko nahi bataya ki woh doctor bhi abortion suggest Kar rahi thi ,warna sab Ishita ko sahi maanne lagte.yeh mera baby hai,I will take care of him,usse kuch nahi hone dungi .she thought caressing her tummy.

Next few days passed normally,every now and then toshiji was taunting Ishita for suggesting abortion while Ishita was just trying to make them understand but when they didn't paid any attention to it ,she too stop trying as Raman started getting angry on her.

One night, Ishita was sitting on her bed and thinking,it's been fifteen days since I confessed my love to Raman.hum dono ke beech sab kuch achcha chal raha hai but we r not moving ahead in our relationship.its high time Raman should understand ki hume apne rishte mein aage badhna chahiye but kaise kahun unhe yeh baat. She was thinking when she remembered something .

Ishita went to her wardrobe and took out the blue nightie.

Ishita-raman told me once that whenever I wanted him to take our relationship ahead,I just had to wear this nightie aur woh mera ishara samajh jayenge.toh Kya mujhe isse pehan lena chahiye.but agar unhe unki yeh baat yaad hi nahi hogi toh.phir bhi mujhe koshish toh karni chahiye.i know he is very nice,he will never touch me without my permission.aur seedha seedha toh main bol nahi paaungi ,toh yahin Kar leti hoon.shayad woh samajh jaaye.she thought and finally went to get ready for Raman.

After an hour,she was ready wearing the blue nightie ,she curled her hair beautifully and did light make up.

She looked at herself and smiled -shayad ab Raman ko samajh aa jaaye what I want ,aur hum ek ho paaye.she thought and blushed when her eyes went on the clock.

Ishita-its ten in night,Raman Kahan hai,itni der toh kabhi nahi lagaate aur busy hote hai toh bhi mujhe call Kar dete hai .let me check.she said and called him but he didn't picked the phone.she dialled his number again and again but he didn't picked the phone making her worry.

Ishita-kahan hai Raman,phone kyun nahi utha rahen,woh thik toh hai naa .yeh murugan ,where is my Raman,please keep him safe.she was thinking when her phone rang.

She saw his number and picked it at once.

Ishita-kahan hai aap Raman,kab se call Kar rahi hai.aap kitne irresponsible ho gaye hai ,raman.agar aapko der se aana tha toh Kam se Kam phone toh Kar dena chahiye tha,main kitni pareshan ho gayi thi,aur aap abhi bhi bol nahi rahe,she said in a go while he smiled and said-main tabhi bolunga naa,jab meri biwi chup karegi .

Ishita-kahan ho aap,Raman??

Raman-missing me??

Ishita-bahut,kab aayenge ,it's ten.

Raman-meeting hai,kuch foreign delegates aaye hai.aane mein der ho jayegi.he said making Ishita face fell.

Ishita-aap der se aayenge??

Raman-aww Mera bachcha,missing me so much.love u Mera bachcha.

Ishita-love u too,try to come soon.main intezaar kar rahi hoon.

Raman-jaldi aane ki koshish karunga.

Ishita-achcha,khana khaya??

Raman-haan,inhi logon ke saath dinner Kar liya.tumne khaya??

Ishita-nahi,wasn't hungry.was waiting for u.

Raman-achcha ,ab kha lena.i will be back soon,gotta go .bye jaan.he said and hung the call.

Ishita-bye ,aaj hi ke din yeh meeting honi thi.now I have to wait for him for don't know how much long.she said and settled on the bed waiting for him.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Don't want to be bad but they should get punishment also

Update soon Di