Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 46

Posted: 4 years ago

Great update

Loved it

Ishra tashan

Raman leaving for Mumbai

Ishu sad

What will happen next

Update soon

PART 14

Ishita was standing there trying to hide her tears while Amma was still holding raman's hand waiting for his promise.

Amma-bolo naa Raman,tum meri beti ko khush rakhoge naa.issliye nahi keh rahi kyunki usne tum logon ki help ki hai but issliye umeed Kar rahi hoon kyunki ab tum uske pati ho aur uski khushiyan tumse judi hai .she was saying when Ishita put her phone on her ear not able to hold her tears and said-haan hello,yahan network nahi aa raha,saying so she went out to compose herself.

Raman look at Ishita and could feel difference in her voice when Amma said again-i am asking something,raman.at least say something ,she said again when Raman said-sorry for keep u waiting,ofcourse aunty ,I will surely take care of her happiness.usse Meri wajah se kabhi koi takleef nahi hogi.i will try my best to keep her happy .he said making her parent happy.

Amma-god bless u kanna.mujhe pata tha tum achche ho ,hamari beti ka khayal rakhoge.and don't call me aunty,call me Amma.sorry for taking so much time.

Raman-its ok Amma,aapka haq hai.he said and went out to look for Ishita but she was nowhere.

Raman-kahan gayi yeh,and why her voice wasn't normal.was she crying,but why??he said looking for Ishita but she was nowhere.

He went back to his room and sat on the bed.he look at his packed luggage and then remembered his promise to her mother.

Raman-kya karun,Ishita yeh Ishita ek mystery ki tarah kyun hai.pata nahi kyun usse dekh kar ek ajeeb si feeling aati hai,jaise jaise jaise pata nahi Kya,I can't describe what I feel ,but I definitely feel something very strong for her,it's not love,nor affection ,but something very strong,joh main mehsus toh Kar paata hoon but samajh nahi paata.issi ehsaas se dur bhaagna chah raha tha,but I think ab bhaag nahi paaunga,uski Amma ko promise joh Kar diya hai usse khush rakhne ka,and for that I have to stay back.nahi jaanta kyun par uska chahra utar gaya tha mere jaane ki news sunn kar.he was thinking when his eyes fell on the door ,ruhi was standing on the door with moist eyes.

Raman-ruhi,what happened bachcha,aap ro kyun rahen hai??he asked ruhi and she turned to go.

Raman got up and hold ruhi .

Raman-kya hua,aap bhaag kyun rahi ho??

Ruhi didn't said anything but cried.raman picked her in his arms and said-kya hua,ruhi??

Ruhi look at him and asked-aap jaa rahen ho naa??

Raman looked at her when she said-pinki ke papa usse bahut pyaar karte hai,usse kabhi bhi akela chod kar nahi jaate,aap mujhse pyaar kyun nahi karte ,papa.meri Kya galti hai??h

She asked with innocently while Raman was shocked hearing such straight question from ruhi.

Ruhi-i know I told u that now I can live happily with mumma,but I need u also ,papa.mujhe aapki bhi zarurat hai,please ruhi ko chod kar mat jao,ruhi wahin karegi joh aapko achcha lage,aap please ruhi ko chod kar mat jao.she said keeping her head on his shoulder.

On other hand,Ishita was crying in her room when she heard,why u r crying now??

Ishita look around and saw her mirror image .

Her soul-why u r crying now??

Ishita-raman jaa rahen hai,Raman phir mujhe chod kar jaa rahen hai.

Soul-and u r letting him go.pichli baar jaane diya tha kyunki unki ek family thi,biwi thi bachcha tha,but why now.ab toh woh tumhara pati hai,unki bachchi tumhari bachchi hai.he is ur family ,ur husband,iss baar usse jaane mat dein,love him with all ur love.show him all ur love,shower all ur love on him.

Ishita was just listening to her soul words and said-yes,u r right .main Raman ko iss baar khud se dur jaane nahi dungi.woh har baar mujhe apne pyaar ke liye tarasta chod kar nahi jaa sakte.woh mere paas rahenge tabhi toh main unhe bata paaungi ki main pyaar karti hoon unse.haan yahin sahi hai,main unhe jaane nahi dungi aur agar puchenge ki kyun rok rahi hoon toh sach bata dungi.agar pyaar karne ki himmat ki hai joh izhaar karne ki bhi himmat karni padegi.chahe joh bhi ho,I will not let him go.she said with determination and wiped her tears.

She got off the bed and ran to bhalla house and then to his room.she entered his room all determined to stop him ,but stopped hearing raman's words.

Raman-promise ruhi,ab main aapko chod kar kahin nahi jaaunga.aap nahi chahti naa ki papa Mumbai wapas jaaye,then trust me papa is not going anywhere.he said smiling making ruhi smile along with Ishita.

Both got happy hearing him and ruhi said-sachchi papa,aap nahi jaayenge??

Raman-no bachcha,papa did very wrong with u since long,but not anymore.tumhe ab woh har kuch  milega jiski tum haqdaar ho.got it ,my little princess,he said pinching ruhi's nose .she giggled and hugged Raman tight.

Ishita was just looking at ruman from the door when his eyes fell on Ishita.

He called her to him and she walked to ruman.

Raman-nahi jaa raha main Mumbai .happy??he asked to which Ishita nodded in yes and before he can say anything ,she hugged him tight.

Raman got startled by her sudden action ,not knowing how to react when she rested her head on his chest and said-thank u.

He couldn't stop but smile at her gesture.

Ruhi hugged ishra and said-ruhi ke mumma-papa saath saath,ruhi ki family,happy family.she said wrapping ishra in her little arms.

Ishita kissed her cheek and said-yes,ruhi ki family ,happy family.

Raman smiled seeing ishru smiling while they continued to hug Raman.

They were lost in each other when toshiji came saying,arey Ishita puttar Ghar aayi Kya,she was saying but stopped seeing ishraruh together.

She came to them and kissed ruhi's temple,then ishita's and then raman's.

Toshiji-matarani tum logon ko hamesha khush rakhen,Ishita puttar,bahut takleef sahi hai mere Raman aur ruhi puttar ne,aur ab inki Khushi ki zimmedari teri hai .tujhe apni iss family ka bahut khayal rakhna hai.

Ishita -main apni puri family ka bahut khayal rakhungi .she said smiling and toshiji said-khush reh ,puttar.main keh rahi thi ki agar tu Kal Khali ho ,toh teri muh dikhayi karwa doon.

Ishita-is it necessary,I mean sabne dekha hai mujhe.

Toshiji-iyer sahab ki beti ko dekha hai naa,bhalla ji ki bahu ko nahi.waise bhi Meri bahu inni sonni hai,mujhe sabko jalana hai.

Ishita smiled hearing her and said-jaisa aapko thik lage,main chutti le lungi Kal ,but agar koi emergency ho gayi toh mujhe jaana hoga  .

Toshiji-that I understand,tera kaam sabse important hai.toh main Kal ke arrangement Kar leti hoon.

Ishita nodded and said-main kuch help karun aapki??

Toshiji-not now,teri rasoi chuyai ki rasam ke baad.abhi tu apna samaan set Kar le.

Ishita-i don't have much clothes,u didn't let me go and bring from amma's house.

Toshiji-ohh yes,Raman tu Kal Ishita ke saath jaa Kar uske liye kuch kapde kharid laana.

Raman-main,but kyun??

Toshiji-kyunki uske paas kapde nahi hai.kyunki teri Shaadi itni jaldi mein hui ki hum kuch kharid nahi paaye uske liye,aur kyunki woh teri biwi hai.samjha tu,so u guys r going to shop some clothes for Ishita,ruhi ko bhi le jaana usse achcha lagega.

Raman-main nahi jaane wala,aap chale jao.mera card le jao ,I can't handle this shopping .

Toshiji-puch nahi rahi,bata rahi hoon.u have to go and choose some really nice clothes and saree for her.she said and went while Raman was making a face.

Ruhi-kya hua papa,aapko mere aur mumma ke saath ghoomi jaane mein problem hai??

Raman look at her and said-no beta,we will go tomorrow.now go and play.

Ruhi-ok papa,she said and went happily.

Raman look at Ishita and she asked-what??

Raman-i am not going to share my stuff,tum apne liye naya cupboard le lena.

Ishita-kyun,and where we will keep that cupboard.yahan jagah kahan hai.

Raman-ruhi ke kamre mein rakh lena,infact u can stay there also.

Ishita look at him and said-ji nahi,main aapke kamre mein rahungi aur aapka hi cupboard use karungi .

Raman-but why??

Ishita-kyunki Maine Shaadi aapse ki hai ,ruhi se nahi.

Raman-but we got married for ruhi.

Ishita-aapne ruhi ke liye Shaadi ki hai,Maine nahi.maine aapse Shaadi,she was saying but stopped realising what she is about to spill .

Raman-kiske liye ki hai??

Ishita-mujhe kaam hai,she said and was running out but he was fast enough to get a hold on her.he held her hand and said-bolo Kya keh rahi thi,ruhi ke liye Shaadi nahi ki,toh kyun ki hai.tell me Ishita??he said while she was struggling to free her hand.

Ishita-raman chodiye mujhe,u r hurting me.

Raman-then tell me the truth,kis liye Shaadi ki tumne mujhse.he was saying while she was just struggling when he pulled her to him grabbing her waist and said-ishita,look at me and answer.kis liye Shaadi ki hai tumne mujhse,he said and she looked at him.their eyes met each other's and got locked .

That's all for now,enjoy.

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Awesome....beautiful update...

Finally raman agreed to stay.....

Oh teri will raman know the truth....

Continue soon plz 

Awesome superb update 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz plz continue soon 

Nd thanks for pm di 

So lovely n beautiful part n just loved it n hope ishita will confess what she has In her heart now waiting for next part

Yeeee raman 8s not going to mumbai.

Ishraru will stay with each other.

Hawa kya raman ko pata chal jayega ki ishu loves him.

Thank you for the PM Di!!! What a beautiful update!!! Ishita is having an effect on Raman...It was a touching gesture by Raman to heed to Mrs Iyer words..He never wanted to be reason for Ishita's sadness...

RaRu conversation was extremely touching 🤧...Ruhi letting know Raman the importance of a father in child's life and Raman requiting her love was 😍.. 

Ishita's pov was interesting... She is in love with Raman and now he is hers... Unlike in the past, it rests on her to win his love using her love..Raman is trying to run away from Jhansi ki Rani 😉...

Brilliant update. Let's see if Ishita tells Raman why she got married to him... Update soon please. 

Superb awesome update 👏👏

Pls continue soon Pls Pls pls 

Thanks for the pm