Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I want to know what made Rudra fall for Maya? I mean is that her vulnerable side or her caring personality for her loved ones or the strong enigma around her?
all of the above.
for now, he is facinated by her.
Yeah I saw 😆 thanks 🤗
Any twitteraties here, Vote for our Rudy boy❤️
One question guys... Yaad piya ki aane lagi wala video mein is its Shivin?? I didn't see his name in credits
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
One question guys... Yaad piya ki aane lagi wala video mein is its Shivin?? I didn't see his name in credits
Yeah it's Shivin❤️
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Yeah it's Shivin❤️
Oh ok..he looked so cute😳😳😳
Ya.. He feels intrigue, that she is like a book he wants to complete reading.
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Any twitteraties here, Vote for our Rudy boy❤️
Rudy boy is leading with 62% of votes😃