Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

The only way the story can move forward is with Kunal getting to know about the blackmail and the sacrifice Abir made for him. Otherwise Misti will have no other option. How long will she fight alone.

If she gets to know about her best friend's feelings for her. She might go ahead with Bade Papa's wish.

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Uru & Diyu,

I agree with you guys. Abir needs a good sleep. Bichara looks so tired. Ek hi kapde mei chashma pahne bichara market mei gol gol ghoom raha hei. Beech mei ghar jaa kar noodles bana liya and again back to the market place.Rajkot mei aur koi jagah nahi hei jaane ko. Ishe acha apne NGO office chala jaata. Itni bhi kya cost cutting makers. doo hi sets mei kaam chala rahe hoo.

And Mishti should be sent back to London immediately. Her desperation for Abir is irritating now. I am tired of listening Abir loves me and Ajeeb Rajvansh ko jawab dena hoga.Writers, ushe aage kya??? BB's dialogues Mishti is a threat to my family and justifications are become hilarious now. Mishti's call got connected to Abir while talking to BP is the lamest writing i have seen in recent times. I am disappointed with the makers big time.Have no words for this kind of poor and absolute lame writings.

OMG... your 1st paragraph is too hilarious... I laughed out loud while reading this..😂😂🤣🤣

Looks like there are more scenes to come in this same look...

Bold- cant agree more... I have lost count of how many times Mishti has said this... Looks like that's the only dialogue she has post leap...Its becoming a joke now...She is just going round in circles... I had thought she would try to find out why Abir is doing this rather than gaining reassurance that he loves her...Its like she has short term memory loss..

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

True yaar, baar bar Nannu coming in between is getting too much now. Also, Mishti needs so many reassurances to know that Abir still loves her, why does she not think the same abt Abir moreover they have done this Nishmish attack and Nannu called her gf. Why won't Mishti atleast write a letter and keep it in Abir's room when she went all the way to his room

Mishti gives so much love that all the mothers think she will take their son away🤣 poor Mishti

@bold - Ohh Sam thats actually a nice idea atleast for her satisfaction she would've wrote a letter rather than the proof search.. uff 

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Diyu, Mishbir i think some more time to go. Going by the parallels with Mishkun gd, one more broken gd. Another parallel is Mish revealing birth truth of Kuku. Either way we will have to wait for some more time.

I have no clue about BP.

Mish shd say something other than their name and I am sorry I have hurt you while speaking. Though I have faith on Mishti's never give up attitude, I have lost faith on writers 2.0🤣

this is what i hate Sam.. another Gd.. see mish was the actual career oriented why cant the girl voice out her want n bp is always patient enough to hear her out... the communication they had during mishkun gordhana is missing sam.. i didnt even wanted mishbir gd this soon n wished for it to break actually 😆 both were not ready at that time.. lets see how it goes..

🤣 writers 2.0 are just sleeping from baba track no use of hoping for anything other than nach gana.. 

Originally posted by: joypallavi

BP send him to london so she get away from past memories of abir and even before sending her London BP allowed her to meet abir and clarify the things BP already gave her a chance to clarify things between abir and her and then gave her the time to discover herself and made a career but what mishti did come back to india without informing them and instead of telling the truth act like she is move on and than bb comes to him. BP has no idea that mishti still tried to mend the relationship with abir . BP only knows that mishti is still not move on but try to be professional with abir and other hand nannu get feelings for her at present noone is shipping for mishnish they just want to clarify even BP is only tried to discover about nishant feelings for mishti . Marriage is not the solution but despite of going away and doing job is not sufficient for mishti to move on then marriage is the last option left  .

BP at the time of kuku and mishbir alliance clearly asked this question what if his daughters left alone due to family disputes and both the time abir is the one who assure him that he will tackle the situation. So I donot think that Bp take the decision in a hurry.

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

But kuhu's change of attitude was her own will.She moved on by herself.BP or Bm had no role to play in this case.she maturely handled the situation.Kuhu actually tried to move on,discovered herseld instead of faking of having moved on with other person.

girlz actually kuhu was an example.. if you see mish was the actual career oriented girl.. as its going similar to mishkun courtship track parallel.. mishti n bp had a strong communication that time... mish always voices out her thoughts n bp always listens to her even after whatever meenu did bp listened to mish now i wont blame bp as he is right in his fear but the communication is missing mishti is not talking to bp or saying anything about what exactly happened, what she wants.. in mishti case nothing was ever rushed so i hope they just dont go for shaadi preparation like varsha said dont force for marriage but give nish mish time to take this news n try to get along as partner.. i know mishbir are end game but like mishkun courtship this can be done right... this gives sufficient time for mishbir too.. 

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually meenu has always this quality not only abir but she understand everyone in the family and that's why she knew how to tackle them and manipulate them. In opening episode itself abir told about her quality that she always know how and when she should use the right words to make people do her work in first episode itself meenu revealed about ketki running away from GD and still convinced ketki and her in-laws to do the GD noone hesitated in proceeding the relation.

ohh yes and abir always understood what her intentions are.. he always points it out.. that time too he said she had used baba running away as her trump card to manipulate everyone... those days man both meenu n abir convo were on another level.. 

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Suta OMG OMG tum update karti ho..I didnt know that..😭I feel so nostalgic eekkssss 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

Suta OMG OMG tum update karti ho..I didnt know that..😭I feel so nostalgic eekkssss 

Omg my long lost buddy 🤗

I am updating 4 shows at the moment 

How wonderful to meet you 

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Omg my long lost buddy 🤗

I am updating 4 shows at the moment 

How wonderful to meet you 

Aww Heya..But ye update karti ho Woh mujhe nahi maloom tha..Twitter par I keep seeing you..But here its different na..So many memories got refreshed 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sjain

Aww Heya..But ye update karti ho Woh mujhe nahi maloom tha..Twitter par I keep seeing you..But here its different na..So many memories got refreshed 

Sab badal gaye ..magar main  wahi  hoon..