thanks
everyone needs footage from Asim
Arti toh sahi mein Abdulla hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
thanks
everyone needs footage from Asim
Arti toh sahi mein Abdulla hain
Umar toh full time model hi Bana ja Raha hain . 🤣Apparently he shooted for something ( there was boomerang on asim's Insta )
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Umar toh full time model hi Bana ja Raha hain . 🤣Apparently he shooted for something ( there was boomerang on asim's Insta )
Profile Pic
Originally posted by: Swarika16
Profile Pic
Changed it again 😆 .
New one fits better I believe .
Though I have a plethora of Jenny's pics. ☺️
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Changed it again 😆 .
New one fits better I believe .
Though I have a plethora of Jenny's pics. ☺️
Yup even better☺️
Again tomorrow Shukla vs Asim !
Again tomorrow Shukla vs Asim !
Oh no Yaar it's getting too much now