PC must be very happy yesterday because Asim hugged him 😳🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
PC must be very happy yesterday because Asim hugged him 😳🤣
I feel most of us didn't like him in the beginning
look how the tables have turned now 🤣
I had the impression he was some arrogant egoistical some rap wannabe with an accent 😆
PC must be very happy yesterday because Asim hugged him 😳🤣
Hes not going to take a bath. Doesnt want to lose Asim's scent on him. 🤣
Originally posted by: garima22
Ab pka main 2 din chup krke baithungi 😆Chlo 3 din k liye main inn sid fans ko bilkul quote nhi krungi na hi kuch bolungi...jo bolna puree fandom ko bolungi 🤣kisi ek fan ko nhi 😛Wish me luck guys main apni ye baat puri kr saku :-) Exam k bd btati hun ache se inko...abhi waiting for extra dose...subah se maine kuch khaya bhi nhi thi lgi pdi hun...upar se koi sneak peek bhi nhi aaya...trp bhi nhi aani aaj...Hope jitna time bcha ab utilise kr lu...
Best of luck for ur exam nd please dont take things to ur heart. U need to concentrate on ur exam nd excel it after that jee bhar k support asim nd band bajao opposition. I m sure all asimians in this AT love u. T c
Originally posted by: garima22
I like him from day1 ❤️
me too 🙋
i always liked asim from day 1 too
vaise my intention even b4 the show started was to support daljeet but after watching the first episode itself i became asim's fan 😆
PC must be very happy yesterday because Asim hugged him 😳🤣
🤣🤣🤣
For once, PC was tolerable in an episode thanks to that hug scene n when he sacrificed his shoe 😆
Well done everyone including me for supporting and defending Asim on main forum. Asim deserves that much atleast 🥳
We will continue to do this!
colors walo asim ke liye phigal raha hai 😉😆
vaise i m excited for 2021's kkk more than 2020's kkk already 🤣
Originally posted by: 4MP5Y5ZV45DJEMNG
Well done everyone including me for supporting and defending Asim on main forum. Asim deserves that much atleast 🥳
We will continue to do this!
Btw finally thread udd gyi 🤣Ab shanti se baithnge aur aage se usko aur uski post ko ignr hi krnge :-)
I feel most of us didn't like him in the beginning
look how the tables have turned now 🤣
Like others I liked him from the day I started watching BB .... Tho initially I was supporting Shukla and Asim was in the background since he wasn't a known personality then .... I still remember asking myself "Who's this boy speaking so well while putting his thoughts across" .... And within few weeks Shukla went from likeable to despair while Asim continued to raise higher on likeable meter! ⭐️