Just a tc article maata. Bad maata. 😒
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Just a tc article maata. Bad maata. 😒
kya huaOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
Just a tc article maata. Bad maata. 😒
5'3" I wish I was 6 If not 5'8" 😒 but my genes. 😔😡what is your height. 😊
waise i am 5'8Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
5'3" I wish I was 6 If not 5'8" 😒 but my genes. 😔😡
baat mat karo merese. 🤣i am jealous of your height.waise i am 5'8
waise i am 5'8
5'1 says hello.. neeche dekho zara.. 😆
itni bhi kam nhi hOriginally posted by: WaqtZaya
baat mat karo merese. 🤣i am jealous of your height.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
baat mat karo merese. 🤣i am jealous of your height.
Ankie I am 5'1 .. hope it makes you feel better
hiii🤗5'1 says hello.. neeche dekho zara.. 😆