Originally posted by: ..Armaania..
Pahira and Sid the trio I can't even tolerate one bit.
Who r u liking mostly?
Ryt not liking anyone as much.
Mostly just going by who's wrong and who's ryt .......for the time being.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: ..Armaania..
Pahira and Sid the trio I can't even tolerate one bit.
Who r u liking mostly?
Ryt not liking anyone as much.
Mostly just going by who's wrong and who's ryt .......for the time being.
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Ryt not liking anyone as much.
Mostly just going by who's wrong and who's ryt .......for the time being.
I'm like that with Vishal & Rashmi. On & off